If you are a happy and touchy drunk

I don't like the Yamakazi Clan chapters (probably also because I just don't care for Vin Jin) so my motivation to write for this book is so low now.

The story is tragic, yeah, but I just want it to be over so the main story can continue.

Daniel:

He's not a fan of drunk people so he's frowning, stuck between smiling and blushing but also trying to stay stern and scold you to stop drinking and behave. That complaining vanishes the second you cover his face with kisses and coo over him.

Zack:

He's joining you! So both drunk. And he becomes weird when drunk as well so both giggling, touchy to each other. Anyone near is very uncomfortable both being the cringy overly affection couple. Fair to say both end up in bed and going at it.

Jay:

First he will watch with worry, trying to convince you to stop, then he gets bashful as you become touchy and start slurring things while laughing. He becomes unable to do more than blush when you hug his arm, kissing his cheek, and giggling things.

Vasco:

He doesn't approve of such things. It's bad for you and makes you lose logical thinking and all else. So no he's not as happy as you. When you hug him and tell him it's just for fun he argues can have fun and be happy without the alcohol so he will take it away then sit in front of the exit, arms crossed; stern look so you know he's not kidding and you aren't allowed to leave in this state.

Jace:

He's a blushing mess as you keep giving him kisses and just touching him. He's laughing along with you, even if he's not sure why you are. When you want to drink more he's quick to take it away, nervously saying he doesn't think you need more. When your joy turns to sadness he's quick to distract you with something cute, and it works to make you happy again.

Johan:

He's smiling, especially because he heard drunk people show their true colors; so if you giving him all these kisses and going on and on about how you love him is true, then damn he got gold. He's blushing, but won't admit, and hoping you won't stop any time soon though he also worries about your alcohol intake.

Jake:

"Aand this is where I cut you off" he will laugh as he takes your drink away. Of course he doesn't mind you being happy and touchy, but if you are down this bad then you won't be needing more in your system. He makes sure to keep a hold on you so you don't run off and do this to anyone else.

Gun:

He is just slouched in his spot, watching you as you behave odd but with a big smile that makes him smile. When you get affectionate he is not gonna complain. Only does so when you turn your attention to someone else then he's quick to take your hand and pull you on his lap, warning to only focus on him.

Goo:

Oh he's filming! One: blackmail material. Two: it is just so funny. Three: it is also adorable so he can look back on it whenever. When you give the camera a kiss he both laughs but complains not to ruin his lens then taps his lips, assuring you can kiss this as much as you want.