If you have a tattoo

I have luck that my cousin is learning to be a tattoo artist so I'm gonna be her experimentee so yay to hopefully getting a tattoo soon as she's currently designing it.

Daniel:

When he first saw it it made him nervous as only gangsters have them. All people who have them are fighters and weirdos. Soon he realized that also fits you, but in a more fun and likeable way. He didn't really care or think about it besides that.

Zack:

He finds it so cool! Even a bit jealous and now determined to get one. He always debated but now he has to! So he began planning it all out, anxiously asking you questions about the process as trying to find a good place, reasonable cost, what design, etc is all more difficult than he thought.

Jay:

If it's on your arms/hands he used it as excuse to grab your hand and intertwine fingers so he can move your arm around to look at it all angles. Then didn't let go even when done looking. He finds that it suits you; a perfect pick for you, so he loves it as it adds more uniqueness to your amazing self.

Vasco:

He asked you their story right away, thinking they must have a meaning as his do. He excitedly compared tattoos with you. He definitely wants a couple tattoo! So if you agree your phone immediately begins going crazy with notifications as he kept sending cute and fun couple tattoos he saw on the internet.

Jace:

He finds it hot. It makes him blush and view you as so dominant, and he doesn't mind one bit if you are more dominant than him. He was sheepish when he came to you to ask if you two can get a small couple tattoo.

Johan:

He doesn't care. Get as many as you want, so long it's not embarrassing. If it's something stupid he stares at it, trying to reason in his head, then just dryly asks "why?". When sitting together he tends to trace it when he goes deep in thought.

Jake:

Hot! He explored it all then began tapping spots, saying what you could place there and joking can both get each other's names on each other now. When people give judgemental looks he pulls you to his side and glares at them, asking if they have an issue then casually saying he thinks you look extra hot with your tattoos.

Gun:

He likes it, finds that it suits you. He asked if you plan to place another tattoo. He held the body part, eyeing it, then guessed the story behind it. And he guessed right. Other then that no care for it. He sees tattoos daily so it's not unusual. He will not do a cringy couple tattoo, but give a truly brilliant design that doesn't make it too obvious it's a couple tattoo he might do it.

Goo:

He hates them! A body should be smooth, clean, and soft, not covered in ink and filthy. So he tried to scrub them off you, to which you pushed him off and told him to just accept it because they aren't going. So he fumes childishly about it but lets it be as you wishes to keep being with you.