You wear very uncomfortable/painful shoes

Daniel:

He worried when you kept limping or walking odd. When you revealed why he got more worried, asking if you can return them and get your money or switch them for shoes around the same price. He immediately went to the shop with you, for which he even carried you so you don't have to walk, as he didn't want to risk being too late to get them returned.

Zack:

He panicked when you stopped walking with a pained look. He was quick to grab your arm, asking if you are okay, dizzy, need water. But you told him your shoes are so terrible. He blinked then began scolding you. But as he did he roughly took his shoes off then yours, which he did with care, then put his shoes on you. He continued walking on his socks, holding your shoes. When someone eyed his socks during the walk he aggressively asked them if they have a problem with him, squaring up to them.

Jay:

He noticed quite fast so he began looking around, worrying, then hurried away, leaving you confused. When he returned after a bit he had a box with an expensive brand on it. He held the box to you so you told him you can't accept that. He frowned a bit then opened it to show he picked out ones he thought you would like and fit your style. He pushed it to you so you sighed but took it, accepting his gift then thanked him for it so he gave a smile that said 'no problem'.

Vasco:

At first he was confused why you got these little pained looks or walked odd so he thought you might be constipated but then he realized. He was quick to stop you then crouch down. He pulled your shoes off and gave you his shoes instead. This reminds him of his first blind date. When you told him you can't accept it as now he has to go without shoes he chuckled then assured it's fine and he can make his feet stronger this way.

Jace:

He's a detective in a way so he easily figured it out. He looked around then hurried away, telling you to wait there. After a bit he returned then put down two things. Comfortable sneakers in your size. He told you to switch and try it out. You did, worrying how much it cost, so he assured you he picked the cheapest ones since he wasn't sure if you would even like them and just a quick option so don't worry. Once they were on he asked how they said so you told him very good. He was glad to hear it, less so when you assured him you'll give him the cash tomorrow so he assured you you can just pay him with affection.

Johan:

He didn't understand it for quite a bit. When you finally got enough and began taking them off he was so confused then asked if there's something stuck in your shoe so you told him they are painful and uncomfortable. He watched then asked if you want his shoes. You told him no need so he nod and waited until you were ready to walk on. He carried your shoes, glancing to your feet a lot; feeling bad but also just not wanting to give his shoes because, well, they are his shoes and he doesn't want to walk barefoot. So to fix the issue he instead scooped you up and carried you.

Jake:

When you grabbed his arm and adjusted your shoe he asked with a chuckle if your shoes are bad. You told him a bit so he hummed then both continued. You said 'a bit' so he thought you really meant it but then you began awkwardly walking with weird breathes so he sighed then crouched down, telling you "Mr Butt, at your service" then made you go on. Even when you tried to deny he just took your wrists and tugged you so you stumbled on then he quickly got up, hooked his arms around your thighs, and carried you.

Gun:

Your own mistake. Shouldn't have worn them then. If you ask for his shoes he'll look then ask why he should be punished because you can't buy proper shoes. He makes you walk with them, just glancing down to them from time to time, wondering how your feet are but won't ask and lets karma do its thing for whatever you two argued about last time.

Goo:

He asked why you wore them then so you asked what he means, trying to not make it obvious so he stared at your face; wondering if you even realize how twisted your face is from the pain. Then he snickered before saying 'nothing' and let you carry on, now curious to how long it'll take before you give in that the shoes hurt so badly. He even timed it.