Rescue the Omega's

Start from the beginning

"Blessed to be in your presence Alpha, he then said smirking  and bowed towards him.

"I'd love to wipe that smirk of his face", said Hoshi Soonyoung's wolf mind linking his human.

Soonyoung chuckled,
"We think the same"

"I think we shouldn't waste any more time. Tell them to show you where the omega's are"

"Mm you are right. I can't wait to throw my hands at them"

"I am itching to kill someone as well"

"Ok now it's time to show what power the TRUEBLOOD possesses"

With that Soonyoung closed the mindlink.

"Where are the omega's?", asked Soonyoung.

"Desperate aren't we", said the same rogue who came out from the hut.

"We don't want to waste anymore time. Just tell us where the Omega's are and you can take the Trueblood", said Seungcheol.

The rogues smirked.

"I hope you are not playing any tricks with us Seungcheol. You know what will happen to your precious friends right?"

"I know I know"

"Ok come on follow us"

Seungcheol and Soonyoung followed the rogues.

Soonyoung turned behind to look Seokmin signaling him to relax.

He smiled at the gesture and went in.

Seungcheol and Soonyoung looked around and saw there were three rogue wolfs inside the hut.

All three of them bowed seeing the TRUEBLOOD.

Soonyoung nodded at them not interested in their shenanigans one bit.

They saw Minghao, Wonwoo, Seungkwan and Chan layed down in one corner. Two wolfs guarding near them.

Soonyoung scoffed internally
Who would guard the harmless looking guys. He thought

"Now that I have brought the TRUEBLOOD, give me the Omega's", said Seungcheol.

"What's the rush Seungcheol?, You have entered our abode for the first time. Won't you give us the honor to serve you?"

"I don't have time for your shit. I have done my part now it's time for you to do yours"

Soonyoung looked towards the omega's and saw how there are some bruises decorating their faces.

He looked at Minghao and he looked a little pale, lips dried.

He knows Seokmin wouldn't appreciate this happening to his bestfriend.

He noticed Minghao's eyes fluttering.

He waited for him to fully open his eyes.

And Minghao did. He opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was that he was he in an unknown place.

He looked around only to land his eyes on Soonyoung who looked at him as well.

He wanted to mindlink with Minghao so that he could speak with him. .

"Hey Hosh can we mindlink with Minghao's wolf?"

"Umm I don't think so because he is not from our pack"

"Ugh ok. Mindlink with Gyu's wolf and ask him to go to Seokmin and tell Seokmin to mindlink with Minghao and explain him the plan"

"Aye aye captain"