Hannah lived 10 minutes drive away from the restaurant. So did I but Kain lived all the way in Manhattan. Hannah and I chatted the way through about her new obsession with a book.

"Thanks guys. See you tomorrow Zara." She says as she gets out. "Bye!" I yell after her. Kain reverses out and drives us back to his Penthouse.

"Thought you was off tomorrow?" He asks

"Yeah. I am." I tell him. "Hannah and I are going to lay on her sofa and drink wine whilst watching trash reality tv." I tell him and he nods.

"Is there a possibility you can take two days off? I am flying to LA for work. Thought you could come with me." He says.

"Not really, I cant get anyone to cover me that short notice? I also have to plan ahead." I say annoyed. "My job isnt a joke?"

"Never said it was a joke Jesus." He says rolling his eyes. What I made at the restaurant is probably what he makes just blinking.

"I cant do it." I tell him.

"Fine." He says. "I do not understand why you have to be in a freaking mood about it? Just wanted to spend time with you?" He says making me feel bad.

"Next time." I tell him as I look at him. He just focused on the road, on hand on the wheel as his other hand rested on my thigh as it always does. He gives me a look for a second and a nod.

"You in tights does something to me." He says as his fingers pushed my dress up.

"Focus on the road Kain." I tell him. "I am off next weekend."

"Lets do something next weekend. We can go to Roman's island." He says. "He wanted to go away for after their game next weekend?"

"Its the fact that you guys have just been gifted islands." I chuckle. He laughs and just shakes his head. "Ill buy you one." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Roman's one is just closer to go for a weekend." He says.

"So everybody going?" I ask and he nods as he parks the car getting out. "Unless you dont want to... it can be just us."

"No..." I laugh as I walk into the building with Kain. I say hi to the doorman and Kain takes my hand. It was nearly 3am and I was tired but I know Kain had other plans as he hands were travelling around my body.

I found a drunk Julian and Rosie as Kain was waiting for the lift. "Look..." I say as he had put his arm around me. He looks up and sees Rosie and Julian laughing in the lobby as they was looking at the big aquarium.

"Oh God." He says. "Yo." He says and they both look up.

"Heyyoooo." Julian says as he takes Rosie's hand dragging her along. She held her heels in her hands. She wore a gold little dress and looked stunning as usual. Her blonde hair was a golden almost shade and she looked like a freaking goddess.

"Thats where we were going. The lifts." Rosie says and I laugh at the two.

"You guys seem like you had a great night out." I say and Rosie hugs meYou look so pretty. Im so happy youre okay."

"Yeah... thanks Rose." I chuckle. "Okay. Go to bed you too." Kain says peeling Rosie off of me.

"We are for sure going to bed." Julian smirks as he gets into the lift wrapping his arms around Rosie kissing her face as she giggles.