"Asher will be in touch with us soon Jacob, when he does they cops will be able to trace the call." he comforted

"And if that doesn't work?" I spat.

"It will work J-"

"But what if it doesn't?! What happens then, Tom?!" I growled.

"Then we will search every inch of this town by ourselves until we find him."

"I'm going into my room, I want to be alone." I grumbled, shoving past him and heading upstairs. I walked into my room and slammed the door closed. My back slid down the door as I closed my eyes, sitting on the floor with my legs pulled up to my chest.

I broke down in sobs again, choking on my tears as I wept. "Harry." I croaked out. "I'm so sorry baby. I failed you." I sobbed, shaking my head in disgust. The buzzing of my phone broke me out of my crying, and I pulled it out, anger washing through me as the caller I.D told me it was Asher calling.

"Where the hell is he you prick?!" I boomed into the phone.

"Hello to you too, Jacob!" he chuckled.

"Cut the games and tell me what you want so I can get my boy back!" I snarled.

"I figured the police were there, so I called up on your mobile, so it cant be tracked. I want you to show up at Memorial park at 6:30. By yourself, Jacob. No police." he instructed.

"Okay, where is my boy?" I growled.

"He's fine. He's right here. I mean it Jacob, no police. Harry's life is at risk here." he taunted.

"I get it! No police! Please just let me speak to her." I pleaded.

Asher chuckled at my desperate tone. "Since I am in a good mood, you have one minute." he reasoned.

"J-Jacob?" Harry's voice trembled into the phone.

"Baby!" I gushed. "I'm coming for you, okay sweetheart? We'll be together soon." I rushed into the phone.

"Be careful Jacob." he warned. "Don't get hurt."

"Haz, do you remember when I told you as long as you hold onto my heart, nobody can hurt me?" I spoke softly.

"Yes." he whispered.

"That's still true. You hold onto it tightly, and nothing can harm me." he whispered, placing my hand over my heart.

"Okay." he trembled.

"Have they hurt you?" he asked, growing angry just at the thought of them laying a finger on him.

"No. I just miss you. So does Darcy. She won't stop kicking for her daddy." he mumbled softly. My heart ached at the thought of my boy and girl being afraid and alone, and I had promised myself I was going to get them back soon.

"I love you so much, Harry." I gushed into the phone.

There was silence on the other end.

"Time is up!" I heard Asher chirp, before Asher returned to speaking into my phone. "Remember, the park, alone." he spoke, before the line went dead.

I glanced at the clock and it was 5:40. I grabbed my keys, before opening the window. I climbed out, sliding down the gutter pipe, before neatly landing on the ground. I glanced at the house, and everybody was inside. I quickly jumped into my car, and sped off, heading for the park.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I pulled up at the park, and a black car was already there. I jumped out, and sure enough Ashton was there, leaning against his car, with his smug smirk of his face.

"Where is he?" I growled.

"Relax, he is at home with Luke. You have to keep your end of the bargain first before you get him back."

"Or, you tell me where he is, before I rip your damned head off!" I roared. Asher just laughed, before pulling out a gun, and aiming it at my heart I froze and he smirked at me.

"I don't think so. Now, how are you going to help me?" he smirked.

"Like this you son of a bitch!" Startled, I looked over to see Tom standing behind Asher, and before Asher could even turn around, Tom fired a shot, straight into Asher's leg.

Asher cried out in pain, as he fell to the ground. His gun fell from his hands, and I quickly picked it up, aiming it at his heart.

"No. Tell me where she is, or I put a bullet straight through your cold heart!" I snarled, Tom racing to my side, smirking down at Asher.

"Okay! Christ, he's at 32 Athena Grove!" he cried out in pain. "Please, just don't shoot me!"

Tom and I both smirked down at him. "You kidnapped my boyfriend, endangered her safety, and the baby's. Why the hell should I not end your pathetic life?" I spat.

"Just, please!" he begged.

"Not a chance." I whispered, before pulling the trigger. Red blood pooled from his shirt, and his eyes closed, his body turning pale, as life left his body. Enjoy hell you son of a bitch." I snarled.

"Let's go get your boy Jake!" Tom beamed, me smiling at him, as he jumped in the car, heading off towards the boy that made my heart race.