Disclaimer

Love and Deepwater

Love and Deepwater

Please note that the following fanfiction is a work of fiction based on the "Love and Deepspace" video game universe. It is not affiliated with the official game developers or creators. Here are some important points to consider:

🌌 Creative Interpretation: This fanfiction is an imaginative interpretation of the characters, setting, and events from the game. While it draws inspiration from the game, it diverges into its own storyline and plot, all of my thought and creativity, so don't copy nor translate it without my consent.

🌌 Non-Canonical: The events and relationships depicted in this fanfiction might not part of the official game canon. They might exist purely within this alternate universe created by the author.

🌌 Characterization: The personalities, motivations, and interactions of the characters may differ from their in-game counterparts. The author has taken creative liberties to explore different facets of their personalities.

🌌 Spoilers: It may contain spoilers for the game's plot or character arcs. Readers should be aware of this possibility and proceed at their own discretion.

🌌 Appreciation, Feedback and Respect:
I appreciate feedback and engagement from readers. Please be respectful and considerate when leaving comments or reviews. Do not copy nor translate nor put this fanfic in another platforms without my consent.

Enjoy the journey into this alternate version of "Love and Deepspace"! 🌌❤️

Disclaimer: This fanfiction is a creative work and not officially endorsed by the game developers. It is purely for entertainment purposes.

Love and Deepwater • A Rafayel story On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara