God of The Seas

There was a prophecy from long, graced by the Foreseer himself to his people, when humankind wanted to exploit the seas and get rid of his people, once they knew of the existence of Lemurian beauty, power, and vast empires.

It all started when the First Lemurian was captured, once, during the Ebb and Flow. After years and eons of being a well-kept secret, Alion, a teenager Lemurian who decided to grace the surface and rejoice in the sunlight, became trapped on a nearby shore. It was then that a sailor 'rescued' him, only to become surprised by the scales, tail, and otherworldly beauty of the merman. Back then, the sailor trapped him, used him as his pet, and learned that Lemurian blood could bless eternal health and life to one human, his tears could turn into the most beautiful pearls and give wealth to its owner, and his understanding of the Sea promised a life without hunger. Afterward, other Humans found it strange that a once, poor and old sailor, didn't grow old, turned rich, and outgrew the town's wealthiest in the blink of an eye.

Then, Humans became greedy for more, for its source, until Kings turned avaricious for more and more creatures from the sea, and legends made reality. Avarice was a contagious disease.

When human warfare started to advance, weapons to capture them alive instead of killing them. Destroying small Lemurian towns, capturing alive the most beautiful and incredible creatures of the Sea. Lemurians didn't have powers for war, their life was dedicated to Art, craft, and understanding of the Tides and Seas. As they became more and more reclusive, hidden, and fearful of the Humans above, Astra, one of the Gods, delivered a prophecy to its King. Like underwater understanding of Mighty beautiful words that seemed lies.

A God of the Seas would be born from ardent Fire, a Lemurian with powers of the Seas, to balance the situation with the Humans, as Lemurians were essential for the existence and balance of this world. A creature that would save its people, with all the vast knowledge of the Seas, absolute control of it, and unfair beauty. He would be a God, like Astra himself, but instead of using a Vassel, would be alive in a mortal's plane thanks to the Seas. The first and last God of The Seas. Capable of devouring cities and defending the indefense merfolk against Humankind. Yet, Astra stated that Them, could not turn against Humankind and destroy them, as Lemuria would soon be destroyed as well, to keep the balance of the world.

It remarked to the angry royalty under the Seas that it was important that The God of The Seas couldn't hate Humans, had to be impartial to their avarice, and only use his powers to defend, not to attack. And, Astra, stated, that there might be a possibility of the Goddess Of Love taking part in his fate and, if that happened, the newly born God would lose something important, similar to his Life, as only His heart would be able to save the world. It was the Royalty's duty to avid Astra's prophecy. After that, He dissolved into Nothingness, as Only the words of the Foreseer were able to reach the seas with its mighty will.

Afterward, the King tried his best to get his Queen pregnant, daughter after daughter, powerless in their beauty. Lemurians could die, but they were immortal. So He Kept trying, watching as his people got captured, abandoned beautiful cities and they took refuge under the most Deep and Dark waters of the Ocean, where the Capital resided. Lemurian needed sunlight to flow and grow, only the most powerful could survive in total darkness. A lot decided to dissolve with the Sea, as they would become depressed due to lack of sunlight and hollow and dark future thoughts, unaware of the Prophecy that haunted the King day and night.

The King kept seeing his people dissolve, Returning to the Sea, incapable of happiness without the warmth of the sunlight. He kept trying and trying, waiting for a Son, as he thought that the God of The Seas would be of regal lineage. Yet, Astra never said so. Hundred of years passed, time flowing like the most heavy tides, until someday, the unspoken Happened.
An underwater Volcano exploded, destroying a whole village, not that far from the Capital, destroying houses and countless lives. At that moment, the whole Merman population feared for their end, as darkness kept destroying them, Humans kept searching for them, trying to reach the pita of the Sea without care of destroying the Seas with their warfare experiments. The King thought that the Prophecy was a lie of a Bored God. He decided to swim to the Catastrophe, heart crying for all the Lemurian-like statues of Lava. Eternally solidified under the sea. A Town turned into a dark and macabre Art Piece. In the middle of the destroyed Town, inside what was the broken womb of a Petrified Woman, lay a newborn, hair darkish purple and intelligent eyes half cerulean, half ruby, who looked at the King with a kind of understanding. Beautiful apparent on its youthful features, Otherworldly so.

The King understood then, that the sacrifice of a Whole town, dying from the most arduous lava and fire, extremely hot currents, bestowed them a God of The Seas. Born from Fire, as Astra prophesied.

He took Him and brought Him home.

He had finally a Son.

And so, the prophecy began.