Cheese in The Trap

He wakes up in the middle of the Sea, on a shore lost on an island close to Southern Shore. He opened his eyes, groggy and a little confused, as He couldn't move his tail, not even his arms.

The waves crashed against his body, lying on the small beach. Not far from there, Rafayel could sense kin awaiting for Hunters to appear and take care of him if needed.

'The drug must be working' He thought, trying to focus but couldn't.

There's a drug used with criminals underwater, it gives them effects similar to Ebb Day but much, much worse, incapacitating their will to move and defend themselves. It's called Ebb drug. Thanks to that drug, moving them to prison was much easier and safer.

The seagulls were screaming up in the air, flying above his head, up in the Sky.

'A Hunter's ship is approaching!' They said, chirping in circles.

Rafayel acted almost dead, focusing on seeing the sea from above, using one of the seagull's vision. There it was, approaching, fast and steady against the crashes of the waves. It was middle-sized, and the ship's sails were crimson red, thus signaling the ship's status as a hunter. Up to ten sailors could be seen, moving around and screaming, scrambling to get the ship faster to the shore where Rafayel was lying in.

When the ship was closer, they dropped anchor, lowering a small boat large enough to carry six sailors and a Lemurian. They jumped to the boat, dancing in the water at the rhythm of the waves. The Boat approached and finally, he was able to understand their speaking.

'How lucky of us to find a half-dead Lemurian after months of uncertainty and unsatisfactory expeditions to the Deep Sea.' Said one of them, the one that looked older and more strong, muscled arms rowing the boat to the beach.

'Sh!' Another said, shutting the man away. 'You will wake him''

'Ja!' Another laughed, redheaded. 'He is half dead, mostly sure dehydrated after so much time in the sun, look how red his skin is! We will not make any money in this state of imperfectly sunburned skin and tail. Plus, it's dirty and reeks of fish!'

Rafayel wanted to feel angry and offended at them but couldn't even blink without feeling his weakest. Fucking drug!

'But he is such a nice exemplar of a young Lemurian, I wonder what happened for him to be lost here when we couldn't find others for months!' This one seemed smarter, maybe smelling the fake of this falsehood act. 'If we clean and dress him up, maybe the Lord is going to want him, as he has been searching nonstop for a Lemurian to gift to his Princess, hoping for better health.'

Rafayel smiled inwardly. Enoria, the Princess. The Queen's plan seemed to begin its course.

They got off the boat and walked, holding swords and a fishing net designed to capture his people. They approached and Rafayel closed his eyes, trying to appear most harmlessness, as if he was asleep.

The sailors surrounded him, throwing the ned at him and hitting him in the head, afterwards, everything turned hopelessly dark.

.
.
.

The next time he opened his eyes, his hands were wrapped behind his back and his tail tied with multiple ropes to an elongated table. A muzzle covered his mouth so that he could not speak, but above all, they wanted to prevent him from singing to their death or commanding with the power of his voice. Rafayel stared at the Humans cleaning his body, scrubbing a sponge over his bare torso and between the scales of his tail.
When done, they throw iced water to clean the sand and dirt that covered his body. Afterward, with a towel, started to scrub the wetness away, drying his hair and combing his hair. Rafayel couldn't do anything but pretend to be helpless and weak. The drug was slowly fading from his system and he was able to feel his powers coming back alive, alongside the voices of the Sea and his fire boiling under his skin. Even tho, his hands were still useless, so was his tail. When the woman humans finished drying everything about him, they started to dress him up with golden chains, pearls, and sparkling jewelry. His hair was tied up, showing his beautiful face. Some young woman started to put something into his eyelids, some kind of purple powder to make them even more ethereal.
Blush followed, accompanied by some kind of sticky liquid on Rafayel's lips to make them more juicy. They did everything in silence and worked fast.

Afterward, more men came, dressed nicely in dark robes and jewelry adorning ears and wrists. The table had wheels, so they carried him through corridors full of artifacts and art, Human faces eternally frozen into magnificent pieces. Their eyes followed Rafayel until they passed through wide pine doors.

A beautiful salon awaited, with no more than twenty noble surrounding a Man, up on a pedestal, sitting on a throne. The Lord had green eyes, redheaded and face aged with wrinkles. His clothes were also dark, matted with red intricate lines. He dressed comfortably yet elegantly.

'So this is the Lemurian that appeared in our Shores' He said, looking at Rafayel. 'He is quite beautiful, perfect for our Princess... and it looks her age as well' He stated, smirking. 'What a coincidence...'

One of the men standing next to Rafayel cleared his throat, eyes full of mirth.

'My Lord' He started. 'He seems young, we cut his tail so he should not be able to move nor swim' Rafayel did feel the cut, but it was already healing, as the water used to clean his body before was from the Sea and it was able to heal any damage inflicted on his body. 'He is perfect for our Princess, the perfect royal pet'

The Lord smiled.

'Okay, well then, bring him to her chambers, so that they get to know each other. After all, they will have forever.' Rafayel watched, that not far from the Throne, some kind of fish tank awaited. Inside, one of his kind was looking at him with eyes wide, both hands against the crystal, long and redhead floating, tail pink and scales white.
Underneath, she looked at Rafayel like she knew why he was there, in front of her. He tried to tell her to not worry, that everything would be alright soon and she would be freed.

He couldn't speak, because he had the muzzle. And he still didn't know how to communicate with Lemurian, like mentally, as he only figured out how to watch from their sight. Yet, she seemed to know him (even though he didn't recognize her) and smiled, barely there, relaxing in the water.

'Bring him to the Tower' The Lord said, and so, Rafayel was about to be able to touch Enoria after years of wanting to do so. Soon, with every rolling of the table across the aisle, up thanks to a wooden elevator, he would see her again.

Soon.