The Lemurian Games

After what felt like hours of enjoying the coldness of the water, he decided to end the bath and start his day, stretching his legs, it still felt strange on his body, but already getting used to it. It was Rafayel's first time outside of water for so long, so everything was new. His breathing, his movements on his legs, the feeling of his... manhood.

He shrugged, blushing, trying to not think about that, not yet... bringing other thoughts into his brain like the upcoming mission.

With a decisive move, he pulled the plug on the bath, releasing the murky water filled with paint. As he got out of the tub, his movements were measured, powerful, and graceful, reminiscent of a feline's confident gait.

As he stood in front of the mirror, he couldn't help but admire his newly cleaned and refreshed features. He gently rubbed his smooth skin, taking in the sensation and feeling refreshed. He then reached for a comb, carefully untangling his hair with gentle strokes, trying to avoid any tugging or pulling. As he combed through his hair, he hummed softly to himself, enjoying the peace and tranquility of the moment. Then, once his body dried naturally, put on the pants and the shirt, no underwear.

It was a strange sensation to be bare, but who cared?

As soon as he felt content, he gathered the courage to open the door and stand face-to-face with his beloved once again.

After leaving the bathroom, the lighting in the room had changed. Only a small warm light next to the bed was on, giving the room a muted atmosphere. Enoria was lying on her bed, covered with a clean blanket, and appeared to be ready for sleep. Her eyes were shining under the light as she looked at Rafayel with curiosity, unafraid. He would hate it if she looked at him with fear.

As he approached her, he made a conscious effort to appear composed and collected. He didn't want to come across as predatory or intimidating, like a wild animal on the prowl. Instead, he moved towards her with gentleness and compassion, as if he were trying to convey a sense of safety and comfort.

Rafayel positioned himself on the floor, directly facing the bed. His arms were folded in front of him as he gazed at the girl seated on the mattress. The silence between them was palpable, and their eyes remained fixed on each other as if trying to convey something without words.

Gods, her eyes held all the stars, so very beautiful. He thought, marveled.

The silence stretched, as if she was thinking about what to ask, what was essential to know before asking. She gulped and then, asked the one question that kept repeating in her thoughts.

'Why are you here?' She asked, again.

Rafayel smiled. He put his face on top of his folded arms, on her bed, really close to her face, still looking intensely at her. Eyes half closed, breath touching each other. His smile brightened.

'As I said, I came to see you' He replied, smiling warmly.

'Why are you still able to move?' She asked, questioning. 'The others become empty, too weak to even talk or move after mutilating their tails.'

Rafayel tried to hide the soft hatred that he felt when he heard how humans treated their people. It was enough to get under his skin, causing muted anger and frustration. Despite the emotions he felt, he kept his face still, remaining calm like the sea after a storm. In an attempt to conceal his true feelings, he simply winked.

'You ask too much' He tutted.

Enoria grinned. 'You conceal yourself too much. I don't believe you're here against your will. I think you're here because you chose to be.'

Rafayel gently extended his arm towards the girl's face, making sure not to startle her. With a calm and friendly approach, he watched for her reaction. Seeing that she was at ease, he playfully touched Enoria's nose, still smiling.