Jaemin has tears in his eyes and finally he can't stop crying, Jeonghan's eyes are shining too - he's been wanting to go to a park like this for a long time and now that it's possible and he's actually going to set foot in mouse country he's more than satisfied.

Joshua asks his two loves to follow him and the two boys do so, Jaemin takes one of Joshua's hands and one of Jeonghan's and they lead his two parents into the park, the little boy is excited, he wants to hop around but as his father is holding him back he can't do it and honestly considering how crowded it is he'd rather his father didn't let him go.

" Where do you want to start Jaeminie ? " Jeonghan asks.

" I want to start with a rollercoaster !!! "

" A rollercoaster ? Are you sure you want to do that ? " Jeonghan asks nervously

" There are plenty of rides here Jaemin, there are several rollercoaster wich one do you want to do ? " Joshua asks softly.

" Are you sure it's a good idea to start with that ? " Ask Jeonghan afraid..

Jeonghan swallows hard but Jaemin is so sure of himself that he doesn't feel like refusing, they go together to [ The Mine Train ] and they're surprised to see that there's no waiting, they quickly manage to get on the attraction, surprisingly they can all be together, they put Jaemin in the center of them and they wait for the attraction to fill up.

" Jeonghannie, are you sure everything's all right ? You're pale and quiet, it's not like you. "

" I'm perfectly fine, I'm not a fan of rollercoasters but I'll be fine." Jeonghan tries to reassure himself by saying this.

Jaemin senses that his mom isn't well, so he takes Jeonghan's hand in his and rubs it gently, the blond smiles calmly and rubs his child's hair tenderly, and then the attraction begins.

At the end of it, the three get off and Jeonghan immediately throws up in the toilet, his stomach not at all pleased with the loops for sure, Jaemin and Joshua are at his side and they apologize.

" It's not your fault, I agreed to do this rollercoaster so you can't blame yourself."

" We still dragged you into that rollercoaster Hannie-ya, that's why we apologize."

" I love you guys."

" We love you too mommy ! "

" Of course we love you, we're going to do quieter things like the dollhouse and other chill activities ! "

" Thank you."

" This is an outing for the three of us to be together and happy, not for you to get sick ! "

Jeonghan smiles softly and straightens up, drinking a little to wash away the bitter taste in his mouth, then taking Joshua's hand in his own and one of his child's hands in his other, the little family heads off to quieter activities to let Jeonghan's tummy settle, the day ends in good spirits and shopping.

Jaemin now has Mickey ears on his head, and Joshua and Jeonghan also have Mickey ears on their heads, and Joshua has one more little surprise for his two sweethearts. Together they head for a small corner of the park, sit on a bench, the American puts his son on his lap and allows Jeonghan to rest his head on his shoulder.

Jaemin and Jeonghan wait patiently and are immediately amazed by the spectacle before them: lights, water jets, the park's castle lit up, several minutes of happiness like this leave the three boys speechless.

After this marvellous moment, the little family decides to go and eat in a well-rehearsed restaurant in the park, and they're really happy because the waiters are friendly, the food is good and the general atmosphere is warm. After this meal, the boys decide to go to their hotel room and get some sleep, as they've earned a good night's sleep..

Once they arrive in their room and settle in properly, Jaemin goes straight to the bathroom to take a quick shower and brush his teeth, and once that's done, he gets into bed and falls fast asleep.

Jeonghan and Joshua also take a shower together and brush their teeth in quick succession, then go off to sleep, settling into bed. Jeonghan settles comfortably into his lover's arms and thanks him for bringing her here, their relationship really needed a break away from their home country, and coming to France to this park was Joshua's best idea.

The American replies that it's only the beginning of a long journey, obviously they're started by Disney but there's still so much to discover here in this country, the black-haired man really wants the two lovers to get together and show their son that they love him and that they still love each other.

" He doesn't have to doubt that, even if it's sometimes complicated to see each other. We know for a fact that we love each other."

" Of course we love each other, in fact if I tell you that after a good discussion after your boss and mine, they both agreed to arrange our schedules again."

" How did that work out ? "

" We'll be able to see each other a lot more, every day even. "

Jeonghan starts to cry, honestly this is something he's wanted all along, he really wanted him and his husband to have a freer schedule so they could have more time for themselves and their son and now that this moment is finally here, he knows he'll be able to be a hundred percent happy. He's also looking forward to seeing what other surprises and wonders Paris has to offer, but one thing he's certain of is that this outing is the best and most useful for their relationship.

Once he'd wipe his tears, he lifted his head slightly and Joshua took the opportunity to place his lips on his husband's. Following this sweet little kiss, the American stepped back and told his lover to have a good night's sleep, and of course Jeonghan reciprocated, and the two men fell asleep peacefully, happier and calmer than ever.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3