Future perfect [ Smut ]

Start from the beginning

" You want what ? "

" I want you."

" Me ? Why me ? You have so many other people who want this, so why me ? "

" I don't give a shit about the people around me, nevertheless you... there's some kind of physiological attraction that draws us to each other, can't you feel it ? "

Joshua doesn't know how to answer, but he nods after a moment's thought, thinking that he deserves to have a bit of fun after an evening like this, so he lets himself be taken in, stepping out from behind the counter and asking Jeonghan to take him somewhere so they can finish the evening properly.

At this Jeonghan simply smiles, takes Joshua's hand in his and leads him to his car. At first the American is reluctant, but when he sees that the windows are tinted black and no one can see what's going on inside, he lets himself be dragged along by the blond.

Before long, his body is lying on the car's rear seats, and the young driver's hands are undoing his clothes. The blond also comes to mark his neck and collarbone, making him shudder with pleasure.

" By the way what's your name, pretty boy ? "

" Joshua ~ why do you do illegal things ? Don't you want a future perfect ? "

" There's more adrenaline and challenge like that, a future perfect ? Sweetie honestly my future's already perfect, all I need is..."

Jeonghan lets his sentence hang in the air and he doesn't finish it, Joshua doesn't pay any attention to it at all as he feels Jeonghan's hands come to undo the rest of his clothes following the pilot undoes his own clothes and the two are now naked, Jeonghan comes slowly to put his lips on Joshua's then he settles down properly. The American panics and immediately stops the Korean, frowning.

" Don't you have any protection ? "

" I'm clean, I assure you sweetie..."

" So am I, but that's not the point. "

" You never have done it without anything ? "

Joshua shakes his head negatively and Jeonghan smiles softly, places the American's legs on his shoulders and returns to kiss him on the lips. The younger man lightly pushes the older back again, but leaves his legs in position.

" I don't do it without protection Jeonghan-ssi."

" You're no fun."

" If you're not happy you can go fuck with someone else."

" No, thanks. I'd still rather put on protection and do it with you."

Jeonghan smiles and reaches into his jacket pocket for a condom, wrapping it around his crotch and asking with his eyes if he can do it now, Joshua nods gently and the older man thrusts into the younger, who lets out a long, pained moan and takes the back of his elder's neck in his hands, bringing their faces together.

Quickly he lets his mouth come to rest on Jeonghan's and he lets the elder move slowly inside him, the moans quickly fill the car and the grunts of pleasure become more and more numerous, Jeonghan thinks he's going to come soon and Joshua doesn't, he asks the elder to go a little faster and the elder does.

He quickly finds Joshua's sweet spot and taps into it, after several strokes the two men finally come together with a long, happy moan. Jeonghan withdraws as gently as possible from Joshua and then gets dressed again, handing Joshua some tissues to clean himself up and once this is done the American gets dressed again too.

" Joshua, for a future perfect I'm missing something."

" I think I figured it out because you didn't finish your sentence earlier. What are you missing for a future perfect Jeonghan ? "

" I need you ! "

" Me ? You just need someone to empty your dick from time to time."

" No, I need someone to love, and someone to love me back. Believe it or not, I've never made love out of a relationship, and I only have one. You're the first person I've made love to like this, with no relationship that particularly connects us but I don't regret it."

" I don't regret either and I think that if we really get to know each other our relationship can go far, at least I hope so. "

" I hope so too, but I want to believe it."

Joshua nods and Jeonghan returns to kiss him gently on the lips, the American melts into the kiss and he sincerely hopes he's not making a big mistake.

-> A few months later

Joshua is at a driver's race again, but this one is totally legal, it's on suitable terrain and he's happy to see that Jeonghan is listening to him. Of course, it still happens that the blond goes to totally illegal circuits, because he still loves the adrenalin, but after talking to Joshua he's realized that a future in a prison isn't particularly incredible.

At the end of the race, Jeonghan wins again and again, he gets out of his car and quickly joins his now boyfriend safely behind the protective barriers, he takes the younger in his arms and deposits a tender and chaste kiss on his lover's mouth, the latter smiles in the exchange but can't wait for his lover to let go of him but as the latter doesn't seem to want to let go of him he makes sure to push him away.

" You're going to do me the pleasure of taking a good shower, because you're dirty and you stink."

" That's not very nice, Shuji-ya will you join me in the shower ? "

" You're going to give me the excuse again that you want a reward for winning your race."

" You know me so well now Shuji-ya. "

" Today I don't feel like it, so no."

" It'll save us water if we shower together baby bambi."

" That's right, you know what let's shower together but we don't do anything more than wash."

Jeonghan smiles, and Joshua knows that smile, he feels they're going to do it anyway, although at first he didn't like the idea so much, in the end he still wants to visit paradise thanks to his boyfriend, so this shower will probably be hot, extremely hot...

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3