Blooming Love!

The night was a long one for Anshul. There was no sign of sleep. Whole night he kept thinking about the date. He then decided to get ready at three in the morning. He completed his morning routine and checked for the car condition once as it is going to be long day and he don't want any hindrance due to car breakdown. After assuring the car's condition he took bath and got ready in a light blue t-shirt and jeans. After giving a final glance to his appearance in mirror he checked the time on his watch and it was four thirty in the morning so he left to pickup Punam.

As he went downstairs, he saw a beam of light coming from the kitchen so went their to check if their is some problem. He saw Vinay was sitting on one of the chairs placed in the kitchen and eating sandwiches. He frowned as Vinay had late night duty.

"Bhai, aap yaha?" Vinay asked munching on his sandwich.

"You had late night duty na?" Instead of answering Anshul questioned him back.

"Yes, but I didn't liked the hospital canteen menu of yesterday so I was hungry. So after coming back I made myself a sandwich. By the way, where are you going this early that too all dressed up" Vinay asked him as he didn't know about his date, yesterday Anshul informed his father about going out.

"Wo...I...am going to meet Punam" Anshul hesitated a bit as he knew that he will tease him if he got to know about the date.

"Are you both going on a date?" Vinay asked wiggling his brows teasingly. On which Anshul looked away rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Awwww bhai you are going on your first ever date. Aap to bade romantic nikle. All the best aur meri bhabhi ko bore mat kar dena" as expected Vinay teased him but nonetheless it spread a warm feeling in Anshul's heart knowing his family is happy with this alliance.

"Haa haa, papa ka aur apna dhyaan rakhna, mein nikalta hu ab. Aur thank you. Par ye tu humesha sandwich mat thoosa kar theek hai, Chal byeee" bidding him bye Anshul drove towards Punam's house.

He rang the door bell and their Punam was standing looking enchanting as morning sun glow and beautiful like a sunflower. Punam also checked him out, she was seeing him in a t-shirt after a long time. Somehow she has noticed blue being his favourite colour as he often wear it.

"Good morning, you are looking beautiful " Anshul greeted her not knowing what more to say.

"Good morning, you are also not looking bad. Please come inside, I will just take my purse and then we can go. " Punam too complimented him and they both walked inside.

"Namaste uncle, namaste aunty" Anshul touched her parent's feet and sat on the empty side of sofa.

"To Anshul itne subah ka plan bana liya" listening to Dr. Mittal's comment he became nervous.

"Haa...wo...uncle....actually " seeing Anshul stuttering Dr. Mittal laughed.

"Areee bhai mein to mazaak kar raha tha. It's good you both should spend more time with each other. Aur ye jaan kar to aur acha laga ki tum early morning person ho, humare ghar me bhi sab jaldi uth jate hai. You know it's good for health...."

"Areee bas kijiye aap, subah subah health pe bhashan mat dijiye. Hum sabko ache se pata hai, ab unn dono ko jane dijiye" Naina, Punam's mother stopped her husband making him pout at her. And they both started bickering among themselves.

"Maa, papa hum ja rahe hai aap dhyaan rakhna" Punam told her parents.

"Bye bachho, dhyaan rakhna aur enjoy karna" Punam's parents waved merrily at the couple.

After settling in the car Anshul drove towards their destination. Their was a comfortable silence between them, Punam had rolled down the windows and was enjoying fresh and cool morning air. A soothing bollywood song was floating from the speaker making the whole ride comforting.
As Punam saw they were going towards Jaipur- Ajmer highway she furrowed her brows. Were not they suppose to go to temple then why are they going outside the city.