Coming back!

Anshul

I was going through last minute packing when I saw my phone ringing and I smiled seeing the call from my dad.

"Hello papa"

"Anshul, what is your arrival time?" He asked hurriedly.

Chuckling, I said "It's 9.30 am papa but why are you in hurry?"

"Beta you are coming back home after these many years I am so excited to see you...also this monkey brother of yours is bothering me now and then" he sighed.

I laughed hard this time and this made me realise that I was going back after years...after demise of my mother I didn't had it in me to stay their more...and I came to London. I loved my mother dearly... I shared everything with her. She died of colon cancer and I was heartbroken. But now I have to go back to take care of my papa and chotte, my younger brother. I have completed my fellowship here and got a good position in a well known hospital of Jaipur.

I sighed, completed the packing, showered and got ready for my flight. After checking everything one last time. I left my apartment to start a new chapter of my life.

Punam

The next the I woke up early as usual. After completing my morning routine, I left for the hospital. Maa and papa are going to arrive in the afternoon. I drove towards the hospital.

"Good morning ma'am, here's your schedule for today" said Sana my assistant as soon as I got settled in my cabin.

"Good morning Sana, are their any visit to NICU today?" I asked.

"No ma'am".

"Okay, you can go, Thank you".

I was going through a patient's file when Dr. Naresh barged in my cabin.

"Hey, let's go for coffee" he asked.

I fake smiled and politely asked him to leave my cabin. He's so annoying and always tries to hit on me.

After completing today's OPD, I went on IPD rounds and then drove back home.

"How are you my bacha?" Asked my mother, smiling.

"I'm fine maa i missed you a lot"

"Naina she only missed your food" said my father, teasing me.

"Mittal ji you don't get to say anything in this. My daughter is very hardworking she deserves princess treatment" maa said, patting my head, which made papa laugh.

"Yeah, and then she will get fat like you" said papa, teasing maa.

And then they both got into there stupid bickering. My parents are like this, more than husband wife, they are each other's friends. My father is an Opthalmologist, while my mother is a home maker and she makes the best food in this world.

After taking a quick shower and eating the ladoo sent by Nani, I went to the terrace of our home and sat their with my novel. After sometime time I got a call from Suman, and we both talked for a while.

I went to the dining hall for dinner. After dinner, I scrolled through my Instagram and realized that it's been days Anshul didn't posted any story or post. Thinking about him, I slept off.

So here's the next chapter. Do give your review. And from now on I will write this story in POV form. I hope you will like it.

Thank you!