🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 17

♪ Tell me something that I don't know already
'Cause baby, you can talk in circles for hours
Make a good day sour ♪

George Russell POV

Yesterday was a fucking nightmare, and I dare myself to admit that Melanie helped me not stress out. She was there every step of the way, and she was a good distraction for me not to overthink it. I woke up before her and went for my usual run, and I came back to a still-sleeping Melanie. I was going to wake her up after I took a quick shower, but I saw her phone light up. I usually wouldn't care but the familiar name on the screen made me take a step back and look at it once again as a second message came in. 

Logan Sargeant. Why is he DMing her on Instagram? How did they even get in contact? When did they start contacting each other?

"I never took you as the snooping type," I hear her say and I just shrug before continuing my way.

"I just recognized the name. When did that happen?" I ask as I dry my hair with the towel, indifference being the overall emotion shown.

"What are you talking about?" She asks confusedly as she sits down and picks up her phone.

"Logan Sargeant, currently in F2," I say calmly, and she laughs.

"Oh, I ran into him at the paddock when I was going to the William's garage to see the race. Nice guy, very attractive too I must say," she says happily as I watch her unlock her phone.

"He is just your type. He won yesterday," I comment, and she looks at me surprisedly.

"He won?" She is skeptical, but I nod.

"He did; he won," I say as I enter the bathroom.

"I always wanted to know what being with a winner felt like," she said, taking a dig at me. However, I quickly stepped outside again as the towel was left in its designated space.

"I won Formula 2 in 2018. You've been with a winner, darling," I tell her with a smirk, and she chuckles.

"Oh, I know. But I want all the thrill and excitement from the win. The happiness, the crazy after-party, the crazy sex that follows the party. You know what I mean," she was teasing me, and I could only smile.

"Let's wait then; I will make it happen before the end of the year," I assure her confidently, and she shrugs.

"We will see," she was doubtful, and I simply laughed.

But this isn't good news; Logan is a threat to the outcome of this bet. He is someone she might have some interest in and he is definitely interested in her or he wouldn't have texted her, this isn't good. 

"Can you make some coffee while I go to the bathroom?" She asks as she gets up, phone in hand, happily texting him back, and I simply ignore her to prevent possible outbursts. "George?"

"Ask Logan," I say angrily before I exit the bedroom. 

"What was that?" She asks me as she enters the kitchen 2 minutes later and I roll my eyes.

"Nothing, if you aren't too busy to text him back, then you can make yourself coffee," I say calmly and she bursts out laughing. What the fuck is funny?

"Did it bother you?" She asks as she takes the recently made coffee to her lips.

"What are you talking about?" I ask confusedly.

"Logan. Is it bothering you? Do you feel threatened?" She asks with a cheeky smile and I shake my head.

"Why would it? Fuck him for all I care about. Do you need a drive? He is a damn kid," my tone was angry, but I just found this ridiculous.

"He is 3 years yours; he is hardly a kid, George. It would cost you nothing to admit you are fucking jealous for once in your stupid life," she spits in anger, and before she can slam the bedroom on my face, I hold it.

"I'm not too fond of you and Logan, I admit it. Is that good enough?" I ask, and I see her face slowly appearing through the small crack left open.

"If it's just that, then I can make you uncomfortable for my pleasure; maybe he knows some tricks you don't. I will never know if you don't and since you aren't jealous then there is no harm in it," she says happily and I notice how much she enjoyed this as I take a deep breath.

"Let me in Melanie; open the door or I will open it," I warn her and I see her swinging slightly back but I push it knowing she wasn't behind it.

"Stop trying to sound tough; that doesn't work for me," she says as she rolls her eyes.

"Good."

I took her phone from her hand, threw it on the bed, and pulled her in before picking her up and sitting her on the dresser she had there. She tried to complain, but I took her shirt off, knowing there was nothing underneath.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She asks as I take my lips off of hers.

"Showing you how this has lasted this long and that you don't need the American boy for shit," I say confidently, and she seems surprised.

Before she could utter a word, I pulled her to the edge before I started slowly kissing her thighs, my kisses approaching the area I badly wanted to kiss, which I was on my dan knees for this woman. 

"Someone is calling me," her tone was low, desire filling her voice.

"Let it ring baby, it's all about you now. Self-care right?" I teasingly say before finally kissing her where I wanted.

She gasped as she leaned back, her back arching seconds later once I spread her lips and kissed her clit before making a circular movement with my tongue; I put her legs on my shoulders, giving me all the power to pull her closer without the possibility of her falling off the dresser.

I could also feel every shiver and movement she made with the pleasure running through her body. My movement grew more intense once her hand was in the middle of my hair, telling me what she wanted and how she wanted it, not that I didn't know it by now. 

We might be jerks to each other, but we also pleasure each other besides the casual sex, and this woman tastes damn good. Hearing her moans was like my personal heaven, no problem in clear sight, almost perfect.

My fingers provided her with the final push she needed to come and finally relax as I sat on the floor, smiling proudly. She doesn't need him, and I will ensure it stays like that.