🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 2

♪ Rule number two, just don't get attached to
Somebody you could lose ♪

George Russell POV

"I was talking to Mel, she is going to be around this year. It helps with her photography; different cities and countries are always good, and I kind of like the company. Williams loves the content and the exposure, so they will even provide her the paddock passes for the season," Alex says once we see the three girls going to the dance floor.

"Well, I would like to say that is good news," I say as I take a sip of my beer, and he laughs.

"Say whatever you want, but it would be more believable if you didn't leave this party with her," Alex says before he leaves the table.

"He is right," Lance says as he laughs and I roll my eyes.

Me and Melanie is something I would describe as a tricky topic. I don't like her, and she doesn't like me. That's all there is to it. She is annoyingly snarky, and we just grew up bickering. As we grew up, since I actually liked Alex I would have to see her, so the cycle kept repeating.

3 years ago, we were drunk and got involved after a night out, and history kept repeating itself. What do people expect me to do? Say no? She is attractive, very attractive. She is great in bed; we are great in bed. I am not going to say no just because we don't get along. It's just sex, uncomplicated sex.

"And I am going to keep doing it because we get along in that sense," I say calmly.

"You do it because you knew she would never want anything else from you. She can't stand you," Lance insists, and I laugh.

"I don't need her to stand me, neither do I want her to. It's uncomplicated sex, it's what any guy would want," I say nonchalantly, this is not that hard to get.

"Would you bet on that?" Lance asks curiously, and I tilt my head.

"Bet on what?"

"You say you don't want her to stand you. Could you make her fall in love with you? Without falling for her, since you apparently dislike her so much," he challenges me. I think about it for a few seconds, and I nod calmly.

"I could do it easily. What do you want to bet?" I ask as I feel my curiosity peak, and he laughs.

"I will let you use my dad's yacht for the next summer break; you can use it for 2 weeks," Lance says confidently, and I nod, pleased with the offer.

"Fine, what do you want? Because I don't see what the son of a billionaire would want."

"If you don't manage to make her fall in love with you, or if you fall in love with her, we both want that stupid video you have of us drunk in London," Lance asks, and I laugh.

"No. That video is my secret weapon!" I say as I immediately take a step back.

"I will give you the video we have of you in Monaco last year; you have until December," Esteban says, and I stop for a few seconds.

"Fine, I will win either way. Also, no word of this around Alex or anyone else," I warn them as I see Alex is coming back.

"Aren't you coming?" He asks, and we nod as we go to the dance floor.

3 hours later, I see Melanie approaching me, pointing to the bartender, and I nod, asking for the bill as he approaches me.

"Ready to leave, uh?" I ask with a smirk, and she laughs as she gets closer.

"Do you want to know something interesting?" She asks as a giggle leaves her lips, and I nod as I try not to laugh.

"Go on."

"Well, I'm not wearing any socks," she points to her feet with the high heels as she pauses, "and I am not wearing any panties to match."

"Don't tease me if you aren't going to please me," I whisper in her ear as she crashes against me, and she laughs.

"Why Georgie? Are you horny for me already?" she asks confidently, her voice seductive, her tongue saying my name in the slowest way possible. What a tease.

I looked at her, examining every inch of her body; the tanned skin was in contrast with the tight white dress. That damn dress hugged every corner of her body perfectly and I wondered where she got it from because white is not the only color that looks good on her, I also don't happen what damage I might do to it when I take it off soon enough.

She got me there; I was already hard for her. I looked up and got stuck on her cleavage for a few seconds before I heard a cough to my right; I turned to see the bartender with the tab. I paid for it and turned to leave.

"Leaving already?" Alex asks with a warning look, and I nod.

"I will make sure she is safe; no need to worry," I tell him with a smile, and he just laughs.

"You always do, so gentlemanly of you," Alex says sarcastically.

"He is your bestie, don't you trust him?" Melanie asks with a smirk, and he nods.

"I trust both of you, so don't make me an uncle. Be careful, Mel," he said, kissing her cheeks, and she nodded before hugging him.

"Don't make me an auntie, use protection, please. Or don't; I can be the rich aunt," she says excitedly as she hugs Lily and Nina goodbye. Nina whispers something that I don't catch, and I wave to the guys as we leave the club to find the Uber I called waiting.

"You wanted to leave early today," I comment as we are on our way to the hotel, and she looks at me.

"I am exhausted. I contacted your team, so maybe make sure they don't ignore me. I know I sent you those death threats but eating my chocolate that one time was like the last drop in a long week, I apologized profusely to Toto," she says seriously and I could only laugh.

"You could've threatened me by text; that would've been smarter. And you never apologized to me."

"I won't apologize to you; I never thought they would track the letters back to me. But I sent them really cool pics from today, especially the podium. I think they will like them," she comments happily, and I tilt my head in confusion.

"You weren't there for the podium."

"Of course, I was. You just didn't see me," her nonchalance surprised me. I looked for her, but she definitely wasn't there.

"Can I see them? Maybe I could post them," I ask interestedly, and she nods excitedly.

"I will send them to you tomorrow if Mercedes isn't faster."

I paid the driver, and I helped her get out, walking in silence as we went to my room. I can confirm that she was indeed not wearing panties.