🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 4

♪ Boys they like a little danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger ♪

George Russell POV

Having Melanie working with Mercedes would make it easier to make her fall in love with me; I haven't fallen in love with her for the last few years, so I won't now. I just need to be smooth about it. I will act like I've always had, but I will be increasingly more romantic and concerned. I can do it.

I get to lower her boosted ego and confidence and also a massive yacht for the next summer break. It's a win-win in my books. Don't get me wrong, she is gorgeous and sexy, but her ego has no limits.

"You got lucky," Lance says as we leave the media pen after the second practice has ended and I laugh.

"Everything is going my way; start talking to your dad because I will want that damn yacht for every second of the 2 weeks you promised; this will be a pain the ass to do already," I tell him confidently, and he laughs.

"Don't fall in love Russell, that would be a total bummer," he says ironically and I roll my eyes. I'm sick of people assuming we would just make up and fall in love.

They were right about the chemistry, the sexual tension is always there and once we worked through it the fights were still here, we just have a better way to work it out now.

"Don't be ridiculous; just don't fuck me up and tell Alex, he will kill me," I say as we prepare to go our separate ways.

"Don't worry, this is way too interesting to be fucked up," he says excitedly as he gently slaps my back before leaving.

Melanie is great; her pictures are fabulous, and both teams had great photos to post once the weekend was done. I finished in 5th and Alex didn't finish the race, which was not good, anything can happen in a Williams.

"I'm glad you two didn't turn the garage upside down just by having to be in the same place," Alex comments once we are finally leaving the paddock.

"She avoided me like she always does; it's no fun," I tell him, and he laughs.

"Wait, how many numbers?" I hear Nina's voice behind us, which is where she, Melanie, and Lily are.

"4, I am honestly disappointed," Melanie says as she smiles.

"Fucking hell, the last one was hot as fuck. How does one get four numbers handed to them in a day?" Nina says, shocked, and I start paying more attention than I normally would've.

"What are you talking about?" Alex asks, immediately entering the protective brother persona.

"I am as popular in Mercedes as much as I was in Williams. Does it surprise you?" Melanie says as she innocently smiles, and I look her up and down. The tight jeans looked good on her, followed by the crop top she was wearing; I could see what they saw.

"They are so brave when I am not around," Alex mutters angrily, walking to the car.

"Oh, don't worry. They also wait for George to turn his back to give me their numbers; someone has to respect you since I don't really do," she provokes, and I roll my eyes.

"Go ahead, a one-night stand is something you are very fond of," I tell her, and I see her shrinking her eyes before she laughs confidently.

"Well, I can turn last week's night into the last one for you; I have better replacements either way," her confidence made it clear that she would go through with it.

"Go ahead baby, don't ever touch me. I can live with that easily," I tell her indifferently.

"Don't need to say it twice," she answers as she flips me off before getting out of the paddock once we are stopped by some fans there.

That bet echoed in my head. It's not a good plan but we both wouldn't go ahead with stopping this, we've said this so many times that even Alex knew it was a lie. It was a bluff. I got to the hotel, changed clothes, and had dinner before heading to Monaco's after-party because it doesn't matter where you end the race; Monaco is always followed by a party.

I got to the club, and Alex was there, which meant the girls were there, too. I looked around to find Melanie since I had a bet to win. I finally found her, dressed to kill. A red dress tightly wrapped around her body, she was talking to a guy, his eyes were mostly on her cleavage which I can't blame him for. I got closer, and he looked up at me. Oh, he is small.

"Can I pay you a drink?" My voice makes her look up, and she rolls her eyes.

"Not feeling so confident now, uh? Don't you want me to leave with Jack?" She asks with a mocking tone, and the guy seems confused.

"I'm not Jack," he says, almost insulted, and she shushes him as she places her hand in front of his face in a stop motion. Her eyes never leave mine.

"You can leave with Jack; just make sure to moan the right name. If you do manage to do that," I say as I try not to laugh.

"I will give you five minutes," the guy says as he leaves his place on the bar, and I take it as I ask for our drinks.

"He was really focused on your face. Does he know the color of your eyes, or was he trying to find the color of your nipples through the dress?" I ask mockingly, and she laughs pleasingly.

"I'm glad I have boobs. The last thing I need is people making eye contact with me. But, quick question: you know the color of my nipples; do you know my eye color?" She asks as she closes her eyes.

I caress her cheek with my thumb before tracing her lips with it. I lean closer to her ear to whisper the answer.

"It's hard to forget the fact that your eyes always go between brown and green, but I would call them hazel. Am I right?" I am right. She opens her eyes and I see the very dark brown in them, and I kind of like every shade that goes through there, it fits her.

"You passed the test. If I don't find anyone better, I may go home with you, but that won't be hard to find," she says as she takes her new drink.

"You are coming home with me, and we both know it."

I left her as I said those words and joined Alex as he talked to Lando and Charles; the quartet has joined once again.