🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 1

Warning: First of all, thank you for reading. English is not my first language, so there may be some mistakes. There are some swearing words along with sexual words and scenes. I might make some mistakes because I tried to research everything before writing, but some things are hard to find (I accept any help you can give me).

Every character and name are merely representative, and I do not mean to insult anyone, but someone will be the villain (or not), so if it's your idol, I'm sorry. Some family names/birthdays are made up because there are pieces of information that are obviously not made public. Some facts and results may be changed to better fit the story.

-

♪ Rule number one is that you gotta have fun
But, baby, when you're done, you gotta be the first to run ♪

May 22nd, 2022 – Sunday – Spanish Grand Prix, After-party

Melanie Albon POV

I could've had a real job; people always tell me that, which makes me want to punch them. But I decided to do what I love, which is photography. At first, I didn't reveal Alex was my brother, but now it's not a secret. I had thousands of followers before they found out who my brother was.

I spent the year traveling around with Alex while he hoped to return to Formula 1 while being a reserve driver. We spent every free time he had together. This year, he was back in Formula 1 with Williams, and I was a bit sad not to be with him so constantly, so I came to the Spanish Grand Prix to stop missing him so much.

There is just one bad thing about coming here. George Russell. I don't like him. I can't. He has known my brother for years, and he is that annoying friend; he is also the hot friend. I just did what I always do: ignore him.

But we are right now entering a nightclub in which we are celebrating George's second podium with Mercedes. I hoped this wouldn't happen, but I would have to talk to and congratulate him like I didn't run from him in the paddock 5 hours ago.

"Congrats, mate," my brother says excitedly when he spots George approaching us.

"Thank you! And thank you for coming; I was afraid you wouldn't," George says happily, and they both look at Nina, my best friend, and me.

"Congratulations, you are doing good in the Mercedes," Nina says as she smiles at him, and George chuckles.

"I try to."

"You did good" is all that leaves my lips, and I see the smirk on his face.

"I will take that. Where is Lily?" He asks as he looks around for my brother's girlfriend.

"She had to take a call outside, and she made us get in first," Alex explains, and we see a happy Lily arriving and hugging George.

"I know I've said this, but that was amazing! You are doing such a good job," Lily is happy, and so is George. Everyone starts leaving, but George doesn't.

"What?" I ask since his eyes are still focused on me.

"No congratulations?" He is somewhat amused by the situation, and I shrug.

"Well, if you need it so much, then congratulations, I already said you did good," I say indifferently, and he laughs.

"It isn't that hard to congratulate the person you came to celebrate with," he says as he follows me to the bar.

"I'm not here with you. I'm here with my brother, who happens to like your annoying and cocky personality," I tell him with a fake smile, and then I ask for a margarita to start.

"Put it on my tab, please," he requests before he orders a beer for himself. A beer?

"Why are you paying for my drinks? It's not like I'm broke," I complain as we head to the table where everyone settled their drinks.

"Because I always do; it's not like you ever paid for a drink yourself."

"I will take that as a compliment. Also, I never asked you to pay for them. You do it because you have some gentlemanly ways," I comment as I roll my eyes, and he laughs.

"Sure thing, love; tell me when you want to leave," he says cockily as he calls my brother over and points to Lance and Esteban.

"If I get drunk enough, I will."

Little explanation. I don't like him, but I am not blind. That man is fine, and he is good in bed, outstanding, actually. So sometimes, when I get drunk and horny, and we are at the same party, I end up going to him; we have a little banter, and I go back with him to either his hotel room or his apartment if it happens in London.

"You two are so stubborn," Nina says as I watch the guys together.

"He is a pain in the ass; his ego needs some humbling," I say as I roll my eyes, and both she and Lily laugh.

"Yeah, girls don't exactly tell him no, so his ego will keep the way it is; maybe if you stop saying yes, it will drop. How long has that been going on?" Lily says curiously, and I laugh.

"We just have some fun behind closed doors. Also, I can tell him no. I could ruin his whole demeanor if I wanted to," I say confidently.

"How would you do that?" They ask at the same time, and I shrug calmly.

"I can break his heart easily," my confidence and decisiveness are there, and they look at each other before laughing.

"Do you want to bet on that?" Nina challenges me, and my interest peaks.

"Why not? I bet that I can break his heart, I will make him fall for me, and I will destroy him; you will see that damn ego plummet," I say victoriously.

"I bet that you can't. You will love him back. I bet that trip you have scheduled for Christmas," she gave me her hand to shake, and I shook it.

"7 months to make him love me and then hate me? Easy-peasy, if I win, I want that damn album you have with all my embarrassing photos. I know those don't have copies."

"Done!" She says excitedly.

"Girls. Do you know that you are betting on someone's feelings being destroyed?" Lily asks as she recovers from her shock.

"It's George; he will recover eventually. Seven months are nothing," I say calmly. "Oh, don't say anything to Alex, please."

"Fucking Christ, Mel, do you think I can hide this from your brother? I can't lie to him!"

"You don't need to lie, he won't ask. Be cool about it; pretend you don't know if it makes you feel good," I pout, and she sighs.

"We are not hurting him. She will fall for him, and everyone has known they would get together for the longest time. Don't worry about it, please." Nina explains as she also pouts.

"I won't lie to him, so he better not ask me anything!" Lily relents, and I high-fived Nina.

This year will be fun and very interesting, after all. Because that damn album is humiliating, and George is annoying me, so it is a win-win.