31 | fast and furious

Start from the beginning

I prefer him without one but- woah, um what am I saying? Stupid brain stop thinking about him like that.

He's wearing green cargos with a black shirt that just manages to fit him perfectly, outlining his abs and fitting tightly around his biceps. His silver chain pops out around his neck but it's hidden under his shirt. He's wearing silver rings and a watch to match as well. Is it getting hot in here?

"Want a picture, darling?" he chuckles, a small smirk playing on his lips. "I'm good, darling," I mimic his tone of voice as I copy his nickname.

"Oh, I know you love the nickname, Rory," he teases, slinging his arm around my shoulder as we walk out of the house. "There's no point in trying to deny it."

"You're a really confident guy, you know?" I tell him, looking up to meet his blue eyes. "Like, you were so sure I was going to fall in love with you, you're so sure you're going to win the race now and you're so sure that I love your silly nicknames?"

"One, you already are in love with me, princess, you just haven't realised it," he corrects me. I scoff at his words. His head is so far up his ass. "Second, I am going to win and last but not least, those nicknames aren't silly."

Just as I was about to respond, two guards come up to us, ready to bring our cars to the front. "Scratch it and I'll kill you," I warn as I had over my keys. Can you blame me? I'm not trying to have anyone ruin my Brian O'Connor car.

"Quite feisty there, love," he chuckles, also handing over his keys. "Wait till you see my car then you'll understand," I shrug.

He's seen my daily Skyline which is a newer version of the Brian O'Connor one and it has a dark metallic purple wrap instead. It's beautiful but it's nothing compared to my baby.

I bite my bottom lip in nervousness as I watch the guard drive up to the front. He gets out at throws the keys to me and I practically jump in excitement.

I haven't driven this baby in a while.

"That's your car?" Kylian asks, his brows raised and he emphasises the word 'your'. "What?" I tease, running my fingers across the front of the car. "Jealous, De Luca?"

"Ivory, usually I would deny anything you accuse me of," he utters, "but fuck yeah I'm jealous." I let out a laugh at his words. "I didn't know you were such a big Fast and Furious fan."

"Oh, Kylian. If there was one Fast and Furious fan left... it would be me," I tell him with a shrug as I open the car door. If they had no fans, then I'm dead.

"Hmm, I feel like it would be me instead but whatever you say," he disagrees, and before I could reply he gets into his BMW M5. Yes, it's a Comp, but it won't beat my baby. I may or may not have added NOS and other very illegal modifications to my car...

He rolls down the window and shouts, "What's your number?" Oh... "Tryna ask me out on a date, De Luca?" I chuckle and he slaps his head.

"No, so I can send you the address you idiot," he huffs. Whatever you say. I give him my number and a text with a location pops up on my phone a few seconds later. "Meet me there then we can race."

"Then you can lose," I correct him and he simply shakes his head and speeds off. Sassy. I grab my phone and save his number as a contact. "Kylian Mbappe⚽️💋" is what I save him as. Perfect.