Chapter 8 - Tutoring

" Sure you're not flustered, whatever you say, Izuku. " Katsuki teased, letting go of Izuku's shirt completely. Izuku straightened up and brushed himself off. Now that Izuku thought about it, up close, Katsuki matched the description of the mafia boss that was described on the news earlier today. Izuku looked Katsuki up and down and sure enough, everything matched. Katsuki had short, spiky, sandy blond hair with choppy bangs that hang over his eyebrows. His eyes are sharp and bright red crimson colored. Well, Izuku thought they were more ruby red but that's just his opinion. Izuku shrugged it off, it was obviously just a coincidence. If Katsuki was in fact a part of the mafia, he wouldn't be hanging around some high schooler.

Katsuki snapped his fingers in front of Izuku's face, getting his attention. " You were spacing out for a while. " Katsuki's tone was calm again, he didn't seem mad anymore.

" Hey, Katsuki, would you get mad if I just... didn't go to school tomorrow? " Katsuki paused, as if he was taking time to process what Izuku had just said. " You're not skipping, if that's what you're planning. "

" But we have this shit essay tomorrow and I'm not ready! Come on, please? " Izuku whined, frustrated.

" Izuku, if you need help preparing then I'll help you. You're not skipping. End of discussion. " Izuku groaned and slid down the car until he was sitting on the pavement.

" You can't even study for an essay. " Izuku muttered, dropping his head down.

" Oh, that reminds me. Show me your grades. " Katsuki grinned slightly, holding his hand out expectantly. Izuku hesitated but he unlocked his phone and handed it to Katsuki.

After a few minutes, Katsuki shut the phone off, thinking about what he was going to say.

" Why the fuck is your highest grade a D? You're fucking failing all your classes! " Katsuki yelled, tossing the phone into Izuku's lap. Izuku looked up at Katsuki, he was trying hard not to yell back. He didn't want an outcome like before.

"Well I'm dumb as shit so it's hard to get good grades on tests."

Katsuki let out a sigh of frustration.

"How many missing assignment do you have?"

" ... twenty maybe? "

Katsuki turned away from Izuku, scoffing.

" Wow. Okay. " Katsuki mumbled before facing Izuku again. He held his hand out.

" Up, " Izuku paused but took Katsuki's hand, Katsuki pulling him up off the ground.

"I'll help you with your assignments, but you have to be good and listen when I'm tutoring you." Izuku didn't say anything, just nodded.

"Your house or mine?" Katsuki asked, opening the car door and motioning for Izuku to get inside. Izuku complied as he said, " Well my bag is at my house." Katsuki got in the car after Izuku, starting it up. Izuku rolled his eyes and turned to look out the window.

Once they arrived at Izuku's house and went inside, Izuku yanked his bag off the counter. He threw it on the couch then turned to Katsuki.

" I'm changing out of this shitty suit. Stay here. "

" Language, Izuku," Katsuki began, and Izuku rolled his eyes. " And you take care of that suit, you hear me? " Izuku was already in his bedroom by the time Katsuki had finished his sentence. Izuku pulled the suit off and just dropped it on the floor in the corner of his room before changing. He came out of his room wearing a white and white muscle shirt, and black Nike shorts.

Katsuki sighed but sat down on the couch next to Izuku's bag, Izuku sitting down as well.

" What subject first? " Katsuki asked, shoving Izuku's bag closer to him.

" Uhm... english I guess. I don't know."

" English it is. Take out the first assignment. " Izuku pulled out a folder, taking a sheet of paper out and putting it on the coffee table in front of them. Katsuki turned the paper towards him, reading it over before turning to Izuku.

" What's the definition of Conciliate? " Katsuki asked, waiting for an answer. Izuku paused, leaning back against the couch. " I have no fucking clue. "

" Stop someone from being angry or discontented; placate; pacify. " Katsuki explained, Izuku scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest.

" That's what you should do. "

" Haha. Very funny. Focus, Izuku. " Izuku rolled his eyes and leaned forwards, putting his elbows on his knees. Katsuki handed Izuku a pencil and motioned for him to write down the definition. Izuku groaned but did just that.

" Good. Now, what is the definition of Obsolete? " Izuku didn't answer and instead put his hands over his face.

" I don't know this shit. " He muttered, getting more and more upset by the minute. Katsuki put his hand on Izuku's shoulder before explaining the definition.

" It's something that is no longer produced or used or out of date.." Katsuki paused, staring at Izuku.

" Write it down, okay? You got it, Izuku. " He said, his tone soft. Izuku removed his hands from his face and wrote it down, it'd been ten minutes and he had only written down two definitions.

After an hour, Izuku had only just completed the one assignment of vocabulary, and he was annoyed.

" Can we be done? " Izuku whined, stuffing the paper back into his bag. Katsuki sighed.

" Fine. I'll be coming back tomorrow and I'm expecting you to complete two assignments, okay? " Katsuki stood up and turned to face Izuku.

" Mhm." Izuku mumbled, standing up as well and just throwing his bag on the floor.

" Izuku, you can't just throw shit everywhere. You're going to break something."

"My house."

" Izuku. " Katsuki's tone turned stern and he was started to get irritated.

" Whatever, okay? " Izuku responded, shaking his head. " Just... can you leave? I have stuff to do. " Katsuki sucked his teeth but nodded.

" Very well then. Turn that paper in tomorrow, I want your grades up. " Izuku didn't understand why Katsuki was so interested in his grades, it didn't matter to him, so why would Katsuki make such a big deal out of it? Whatever.

After Katsuki had left, Izuku sat in his bedroom, scrolling on his phone. He didn't even care about school and now he had to do fucking work because Katsuki said so. Izuku brought a hand to his cheek, it didn't hurt anymore but it still annoyed him. "I should've beat his fucking ass. He's just looks strong, he's probably weak as shit." Izuku thought to himself, putting his phone down on the nightstand. Izuku rolled his eyes before falling asleep, his clothes from earlier still on.