Chapter 7 - I Warned You

They arrived at what seemed to be a very fancy and elegant restaurant. Izuku rolled his eyes, " Another place thats fancy as shit? " He thought, waiting for Katsuki to step out first.
" I swear, if another shitty worker comes up to us with some fake ass accent, I'm gonna fuckin' pound them." Izuku's thoughts were broken into by Katsuki getting out of the car and waiting for Izuku. Izuku sighed, mentally preparing himself for the restaurant. As they walked inside, Izuku glanced around. Practically everything was made out of pure white marble, with some hints of gold here and there. The floor was tile, and there were some pillars scattered throughout the room. A man who seemed to be in his mid twenties walked over to them.
" Hello, my name is Kurogiri, I'll be serving you guys tonight. How many? " Izuku scoffed.

" Two. Isn't it obvious? " He grumbled, crossing his arms. Katsuki smacked the back of Izuku's head, earning a grunt. Izuku rubbed his head, sucking his teeth in order not to retaliate.

" Excuse him, he's not used to this. " Katsuki smiled at Kurogiri, it was fake as shit.

" It's all good, sir. Right this way. " Kurogiri led them over to a small table in the corner of the room and Izuku plopped down in the one farthest from the entrance, and slouched down, leaning his head back. Katsuki paused for a moment, an annoyed expression crossing his face. He did, however, sit down as well.

"Can I start you guys off with some drinks?" Kurogiri asked, pulling out a small notepad and a pen.

"I'll just take a whiskey, please." Katsuki responded before turning to Izuku.

" Yeah, I'll take a soj- " Izuku began, before Katsuki held his hand up, cutting him off.

" He'll take a water. " Izuku rolled his eyes, pissed off. The waiter nodded and walked over to the table next to them.

" You do realize you're eighteen, and not getting an alcoholic beverage, correct? "

Katsuki asked, tilted his head to the side.

" Yeah? And how old are you? "

"twenty two. I'm an adult who can order alcohol "

Izuku scoffed going to say something else before Katsuki continued speaking.

" If you want a non-alcoholic drink, then tell the waiter. If not, shut your mouth. " Izuku looked up and sighed. " Whatever. "

Once they both had their food, Izuku was trying to avoid engaging in any type of conversation.

" Izuku, give me your phone for a second. " Izuku paused.

" Why the fuck would I do that? " He snapped back, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion and frustration.

" Then read your grades off. "

" No, "

" Izuku. "

"No fucking way!"

"Language."

" I'm not reading you my grades, that's none of your fucking business, you dick! " Katsuki didn't respond right away, but Izuku could see the anger burning in his eyes. Katsuki had been trying to restrain himself, but Izuku had just crossed the line. Katsuki suddenly stood up, and pulled Izuku up after him. He dragged Izuku to the front desk, holding his arm with a tight grasp.

" We'll be leaving, I have some business to take care of. " Katsuki said with gritted teeth, his tone harsh. " Oh, have a good day, sir. "

Katsuki continued to drag Izuku until they reached the car, to which Katsuki slammed Izuku up against it, grabbing him by the front of his shirt glaring down at him.

" I warned you, Izuku. I fucking warned you. Now you're going to see what happens? " Izuku didn't respond, he just gulped, his breath hitching in his throat. Suddenly, Katsuki's hand came down against Izuku's face, Katsuki had just slapped him. Izuku dropped his head down, his cheek stinging as a red mark imprinted his face.

Katsuki glared down at Izuku for a moment before grabbing his jaw roughly and forcing him to look up. " I expect an apology. A real one. " Izuku was trembling now, but he

replied in a shaky voice. " I- I'm sorry for a-acting up and cursing at you and- and for calling you a dick! " Katsuki sighed and let go of Izuku's jaw, as well as loosening his grip on the shirt.

" It's okay. You don't have to tremble. " Katsuki cupped Izuku's cheek, rubbing it with his thumb. Izuku was still trembling slightly, but not as much as before. He didn't say anything else, his gaze downwards.

" Izuku, babe , I'm sorry for hitting you. Breathe, you're safe. " Katsuki's voice was soft, but Izuku's face flushed when Katsuki spoke. "Did he just say ' Babe '? Is he flirting? What? " Izuku thought, turning his head away. Katsuki grinned.

"Oh? I didn't take you as the type to get flustered easily. Hm."

" I- I'm not flustered, just surprised...? " Izuku tried to make an excuse, but there was no hiding that he was a little turned on. I mean, a hot guy using pet names? Wow.