"See Lily, what you did to me, I won't calm down until I'll be inside you and for that you have to become mine".

He mumbled to himself sinisterly, looking down at his hands painted in his own cum.

He showered and went towards the kitchen to grab a water bottle when he heard Kai whistling and teasing him.

"I can see you've finally masturbated huhh!! I should thank sis in law later, my bestie is finally turning into a human".

Rayan threw a dangerous glare but who's joking, Kai isn't going to stop.

"How do you know??

Rayan asked confusingly.

"Ohh I went to your room to ask for food but you were busy moaning and pleasuring yourself ".

Kai winked smirking slyly at his friend.

Rayan cursed and shook his head going towards the spot from where he could put his complete focus on his Lily.

Seems like it's his only job nowadays.

He did thought about consequences when his boss will know, he actually lied about some work and stayed just for a girl.

But of course Prity is now the most important one......

He heard through headphones Aastha and Prity talking about visiting some temple....

Dude, he knows more than 20 languages, with the IQ level above 148, he's a walking talent house.

Okay so he's now getting ready to follow her.

Wherever she goes she will find him....
.
.
.

Choosing clothes are the toughest tasks for me

Even if the wardrobe is filled with clothes, I won't be able to find perfect outfit.
And about traditional clothing, I sucks in choosing a suitable one.

"Sunn ye pehen bilkul patakha lgegi".

Aastha said throwing a light weighted beautiful green lehenga on my hands.

(Listen, wear this, you'll look amazing)

"Thanks yaar, agar tu nhi hoti toh I don't think I'd be able to do anything".

I said in the voice of gratefulness.
But she's Aastha....of course her response is going to be unexpected. She stared at me with a weird face.

(Thanks buddy, if you wouldn't have been there for me...)

"Kya matlab mere bina tu kuch nhi kar paegi, mere bina naha bhi nhi payegi. You're trying to say this indirectly right. Hawww besharam, tere irade thik nhi hai!!!!!

With that she ran away leaving me laugh in amusement.

(What do you mean by you won't be able to do anything without me, that means you can't even take a bath without me... shameless, your intentions are not right)