Answer me!!! Or else I'll shoot you!!!, The man said pointing the gun at him

Don't hurt him!!! Someone shouted.

Harry, I asked you to leave... Draco said in a low voice.

You want me right?? You're here to catch me, so let him go!!! Harry shouted thinking they were the Mafia who bought him.

Harry!! Stop this and Run!!! Draco shouted struggling to even stand up. He was badly injured but Harry was standing in front of Draco while the man was pointing a gun at him.

I won't let you hurt any of my friends!!! Harry shouted not ready to leave Draco even though he was scared breathing heavily.

Draco struggled to get the gun when the man was distracted because of Harry.

Harry!! Close your eyes!!! Draco shouted and Harry did that. Draco shot the man in the head before he could shoot.

Harry flinched at the sound of the gun but he didn't open his eyes.

Don't look there!!! Draco said to Harry and asked him to relax.

Harry went to Draco and helped him to sit.

I'm sorry!!! It's all because of me, Harry said with tears in his eyes.

It's not because of you!! And don't worry Hermione will be here soon, Draco said.

Are you ok?? It's bleeding... Harry asked.

It's nothing, I'm ok, the bullet only touched my leg but what were you doing here?? Draco said.

I-

Never!! Never ever try to risk your life for me, you hear me that!!! Draco said.

I know, you hate me but I won't let anyone hurt you, Ron and...and..Hermione.....I only have you all now, I don't want any of you to get hurt because of me.... Harry said.

I said it's not because of you!! And who said that I hate you!!! Draco said.

Harry, your safety is my responsibility and I don't like not being able to fulfil my responsibilities so never risk your life for me ok??? Draco asked this time with a little concern.

Umm!!! Harry nodded.

Thanks, btw, for saving my life, Draco said and Harry shook his head with a smile telling him not to mention that.

**************************
Who were they and what did they want?? Hermione asked.

Harry!! They wanted Harry, Draco said lying in the hospital bed.

What?? Why??

I don't know, Draco replied.

He said there was some Mafia who bought him and he also signed some paper, Ron said.

It's nothing like that, he might sign the property papers, Hermione said.

Property papers?? Draco asked.

Yeah!! Harry's father's property, which will pass to him when he turns eighteen so that bas#ard lied, made him sign the property papers and kicked him out of the house, Hermione replied.

Then who were they?? Why did they want Harry?? Draco asked.

Maybe, they got to know that he is your weakness, Ron said looking at Hermione.

How?? She asked.

There is a traitor maybe between us!! Draco said and they both looked at him.

What??

Are you crazy!!!

Hermione, I want you not to trust me or Ron, that's how it should be....remember we don't trust people, Draco replied and those three looked at one another.

No!! I believe we should work together because I know that you both will never betray me, Hermione said.

Yes!! She is right!!! We shouldn't doubt each other this will only lessen our power, Ron said.

***************************
Is he okay?? Is he badly hurt?? Harry asked holding her hands.

Baby...he is ok, nothing happened!!! She replied.

It's all because of me, Hermione you please send me back, I don't want any of you-

Shh!!!! She said putting a finger on his lips.

He was the culprit in the case that Draco was handling, he had nothing to do with you, ok, Hermione said

And baby... You shouldn't be scared of this, there is no Mafia who is going to capture you, Hermione added and explained him everything.

P-property?? Harry asked.

Yeah, your father left you a lot of property in his will but your uncle lied and made you sign the paper, Hermione said and Harry was shocked that his uncle lied to him all these years.

Why?? Why he did that?? When there was no debt then why he hated me so much, Harry asked.

Baby... He did all that for your property, and he was a bas#ard to hate someone like you, Hermione said cupping his face.

Don't worry, we are here hmm... Hermione said and he nodded hugging her.

Btw, you deserve a kiss for your bravery, she said teasing him.

I'm not brave, Harry said a little blushed still hugging her.

Who said that, my Harry is brave, cute, innocent, talented and a golden-hearted person, and I lo-

She stopped.

And??

Nothing!!! She said with a smile pinching his cheeks.
****************************

What she wanted to say??

Vote, comment and share.

Always Be Happy Everyone.
😊😊😊