25 - let them watch [m]

The windows were foggy, the car was rocking, and I was all but screaming for more.

Dallas had me on his lap, knees rubbed raw from the nylon seats. He held my hips steady while he fucked into me from below, my mouth dropped open in ecstasy. I buried my face in his hair, his shampoo invading my senses and dizzying me even more than the feeling of his cock inside of me.

His fingers burned holes into my skin, hips still bucking erratically. "Such a good boy," he mumbled breathlessly. "Couldn't wait until we got home, but you're taking it so well."

It surprised me how much of a talker he was in bed. He didn't do that at the beach, but now it seemed like he couldn't keep his mouth shut. I couldn't complain; his vocality was almost as good as the sex itself. Praise wasn't something I thought I was into, but now all I wanted was to hear him call me a good boy.

"Yes," I moaned in response to nothing in particular. "Yes, yes, yes. Fuck."

He released my hips so we could both take a breather. I slid down onto his cock but didn't move. My body was rigid and I could hardly breathe, but I still ran my hands down his shoulders and stopped at his chest. Dallas pushed the hair away from my forehead, the cold sweat acting as a glue for my once styled curls, now a mess of brown.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered. I ducked my head to kiss him softly, but raised my hips and sunk back down. This elicited a moan from both of us, muffled by each others mouths.

I continued to ride him, feeling a familiar tightness in my core. For a moment, I forgot where I was until a blinding flash of headlights shone into our window for a split second until the car pulled into the parking spot directly next to us. I froze, wide eyes meeting Dallas's. He smiled, such a beautiful, wicked smile that made my heart race, and grabbed my hips once again.

Before I could object, he was pounding up into me again. I could see through the window that the car was full of people, front and back. They were beginning to get out. Even though his windows were tinted and there wasn't a chance in hell that they could see us, I felt so exposed. He paused his movement.

"Look at me, not at them," Dallas said and I gasped, immediately finding his eyes. "Are you gonna be quiet for me?"

"Yes," I said, my voice timid.

Dallas waited a beat before he went full force, fucking the daylights out of me. My arms flew up, grabbing the emergency handles above the doors on both sides to hold myself up and take his cock, trying to conceal the shouts of pleasure that were choking me. His mouth trailed up and down my chest with no exact destination in mind, leaving a spitty, wet streak all over my skin to chill over in the cold air.

The people next to us were still there, but I didn't care. All I cared about was the absolute magic he was working on my body. He let go of my hips again and I slumped over him.

"Let's finish this up, baby," he muttered.

I was exhausted. He wriggled until he was pulled out of me, still solid as a rock. I made an effort to sit up in his lap, my eyes drooping and feeling sated. He grabbed my cock in his hand and started pumping. My back immediately arched and I whined a bit childishly. Dallas laughed, not ceasing his movements, so I copied him and grabbed his cock with both hands. Between us, we worked at each other's members quickly. I leaned forward and kissed him eagerly, unable to do much else. My mouth stopped all movement except to drop in pleasure, my nose still adjacent to his, when the familiar ache of climax crept up on me.

"I'm—" I couldn't say another word, my body doing the talking as I came all over our hands. I kept jerking him off, newly lubricated by the hot, white seed from my own orgasm.