Chapter 10

Jungkook

Y/N. My Y/N.She sleeps like a baby on my chest. She immersed her entire face on my chest . She exhaled hard inhaling my scent through her nostrils. I tugged her entirely to my body and she pushed her body closer to me, while I pulled her closer. She set her one pretty leg on my thighs and the other on my crotch. My dick thickened again for her. Her knees were nudging on my dick and I groaned softly ,pulling her more closely.

I couldnt sleep. I couldnt close my eyelids off her face. I couldn't resist caressing her cheeks with my thumb. After my mom,she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. The way her mouth is in pout and drooling the sleepy saliva. Her scent were striking my nostrils. I sniffed and inhaled her scent. God , this woman !

No woman made me come in my pants. But she did. The way she scanned her eyes in the club, folding her arms at her chest. Damn! her boobs were pressed by her forearms and her cleavage were mildy visible. Though I loved to see that ,but the fiercy being within me was raged to pull out every eye balls out of their socket for staring what was mine. She belongs to me. She is mine. Only mine. Y/N is mine.

My sunflower thinks , I stalked her only after she kissed and made me come in my pants. It is not that. She has no idea for how long I have been clinging to her presence and aura and everything of hers. I knew her better than anyone in this world. I knew her better than she knew about herself.

The kiss. That was our first kiss. Our kiss. When she kissed me, everything beside me faded. When she settled her legs over my hips and sealed her lips with mine ,I doubted my existence in this world. The way her lips tasted like the delicious savouring dessert, made me to crave for her lips more and more. I would love to eat her out all day and everyday.

She made me come in my pants like a witch she is. She made my underwear wet filled with my cum. I knew her pussy was drenching too and I was the reason for her wetness. She should get wet only for me. She belongs to me. She belongs to this Jungkook.

If at all she didnt untangle her legs from my hips, I would have fucked her then and there and would have claimed her as mine. The men around me would have been aware that she belongs to me. Including Roy. Bastard . I just wanna rip his hands off his body for touching my sunflower. I wanna kill him and feed his raw and fresh flesh to the wolves.

He touched her. He strangled her pretty throat which belong to me. Only I am allowed to choke her while fucking her hard. The urge to kill him inside me provoked to pull that damn trigger of the gun to blow off his brains. Nevertheless , I have other sinister plans to drag him to my hell. The hell where I rule. The hell where I will slaughter him and his men. He belongs to my hell to be butchered and tortured to death. I punched him so hard on his face but it was not enough for me , I want him to torture. And make him wish for his death by my hands.

He broke through my sunflower's room with a drunkard ass once.He tried to force himself and kiss my sunflower. I was all set to throw my hands on him while I was being camouflaged at her closet to watch the paradise in between her thighs. I was about to break out of the closet ,but my sunflower offered him a knee strike at his balls. I bet his balls might have been malfunctioning probably now. I was pleased as a punch when I witnessed her action. I giggled inside the closet. Well , she can never do that with me. She gets wet for me every night when I fucking touch her bare skin. Her pussy is the paradise I own for eternity.

I couldnt resist anymore. She touched me. She made me weak. She made me go crazy for her. So I decided to invade her house anytime I wanted to. She doesnt have any idea about how I made my invasion to her mansion. I am gonna reveal that one day and I cant wait to see her pretty eyes going wide and round.

Everytime she sleeps I will be there in the dark . I watch her everynight. I watch her how she coil herself into a ball while sleeping. She always sleeps with a T shirt and a thong. Oh fuck. I always caress her thighs while she is asleep. She moans .She does moan softly making my dick to thicken and jump out of the pants. I always take her thongs with me. I sniff them while I conduct my self care session thinking about her pussy being wrapped around my thick cock.