Chapter 8

Y/N

He traced his hands at hairline of my side forehead. He ran his finger tips at my shoulder . Sweat dots travelled down my tailbone.

" You gonna be a good girl and take all of my dick inside your butthole." He licked my earlobes. Terror spiking at my back as I exhale hard.

He tugged my hair in his fist and twisted to tug it again for better hold. He yanked my hair backwards and spoke in undertone " On your hands and knees ,sunflower."

Swallowing down my agitation of fright down my throat, I placed my hand palms on the bloody floor and stayed on my knees. I wide spread my ass cheeks for him to wreck it the way he wants.

" Good" he slapped my ass cheeks. My body stumbled forward. He gripped my hair in his fist and traced down his index finger in the curves of my back till my tailbone. He reached the commence point of ass cheeks and reached my vaginal folds to drag few lubrications at his finger. He dig his finger deep inside my pussy. I arched my back letting out a gasp.

" Fucking wet again!" He groaned. Then he slicked and coated his finger with my wetness and trailed to my butthole.

He pushed his finger inside my butthole with one fell swoop.

" JungKook". I cried out. He pulled out his finger and pushed inside again. He pushed in and out for numerous time. My ass felt like tearing apart. The squishy sound of his finger rubbing the walls of my ass hole was blaring my ears and it made me more wet again and again . My butthole was all set letting his finger inside and out.

He then added an another finger inside. My neck curved upwards calling out his name again. " Jungkook..Fuck!!" His sinful movement inside and out of my butthole increased.

" Let me make your butthole adjust to my dick size baby." He spoke as he was moving his fingers inside and out of my butthole.

" Look at you letting your wetness drip down your pussy on the blood of men who laid eyes on you." He increased the pace of his finger movements. My kneels shuddered at the floor and my palm affixed at the floor not to slip away.

He yanked my head more backwards curving my back towards him while he leaned forward to brush his lips on my ears. His hot breaths of lust were hitting my ear lobes and my baby hair at side of start point of my jaw line stood up.

The more he pushed harder the more I pushed my ass to his fingers. Our thrusts were fucking mutual. My hypocrite body was betraying me more by being flexible to his sinful touches.

I mumbled his name again and again at each of his thrust. " Jungkook , please!!!" Fuck yes!" . My knees palpitated as my intense pleasure made its way to my every blood cell. I wide spreaded my fingers to fix my palm and hold still on the floor.Then i reached my peak point ,shuddering under his body. I came so hard. My cum hanging down my pussy with its slimy texture.

" Number , sunflower?" He rubbed his lip piercing at my ear lobe.

" ummm.. seven?" Fuck I lost the count.

" No!" He slapped my ass cheek and I stumbled forward again." Aah" I wailed. " Eager for the seventh time ?" He compressed my ass with his large hand. Fuck! So it was six. I lingered in my position without giving him a reply. I gulped down my saliva as my throat are dry like desert because of puffing hard for oxygen around me.

He let go of my hair that was in ponytail in his hand. He then curved his palm and held the curves of my hip within his forefingers. He held my curves with two hands and gave a mild massage.

" Stay still" he ordered me. And I stilled in my position for him

He removed one hand from my hip and took his dick to slap its mushroom shaped head on my commence point of ass cheeks. He slapped its head again. I mumbled under my lips.