Chapter 9

Y/N

Jungkook moaned. He moaned and moaned while he kept pounding inside me tearing and leaving fissures at my anal tissues with his thick dick.

I dont know for how long I have been in this position. My shoulders, my wrists , my arms, my knees hurts so badly. We were bathed in our own sweats. May be our mixed sweats. His entire body was rubbing behind my back. Our body glided each other smoothly as it was slicked by our body sweats. The smell of his body sweats i would die for. He smells amazing. It feels like they only belong to me.

His hot breath was striking my ears while his moans were making me to wide open my ass cheeks for him. He has the perfect thighs that was hitting my ass cheeks and our legs tangled at some point and at some point our legs slipped as the floor was slippery.

Our sweats drippled on the blood of the floor. While my eyes checked on the eye balls that were squished open by our dirty and filthy and goric session. The horror around me was silenced. It was completely silenced ,I was so into his touches and the way his hips worked hard to give anal orgasm for multiple times. I didnt feel horror anymore , all I feel now is him. JUNGKOOK. MY JUNGKOOK. fuck ! Did i just call him mine? I am falling for my stalker now? I am falling for a freaking psycho who plucked out the eyeballs of the men with his bare hands who laid eyes on me.

" You still stable baby?" He curled his finger at my hair hauled it to my side nape. I nodded. I wont pass out. I am gonna stay strong . I wont give him that gratification to watch me being passed out by his hard fucking dick. Or may be not that! I want to feel him more and more for prolonged time. Is that so?

" ready to come for me again ? " he groped my boob with hand and balanced his upper body placing his other hand on the floor near my hand, though the half of his body weight was on me. He then slapped my boobs harder. I yelped. SLAP SLAP SLAP

"Jungkook...." I curved my neck.

" Yes , Sunflower". He sighed at my ears.

He slapped it again and again. His slaps and the his thick meat dick pounding inside relentlessly made my pleasure to reach its peak. I clasped my thighs and my ass cheeks closer almost squeezing his dick.

" Fuck Y/N. You are close again" He slapped my boob again. I rolled my eyes up and grunted hard coming again for him. I exhaled hard let out my pleasure peak to calm down. His dick stayed inside me for one whole minute. While my cum dribbled down my thighs to my knees. Fuck I am gonna be dehydrated because of this man.

" Number?" He licked the sweat rolling down my nape.

" eight! " I puffed. " Eight ! Jungkook!"

He continued his dick movements to pull in and out. I was in edge point to pass out. My eyes close shut involuntarily but I shook it off blinking my eyes again and again. My breaths were abnormal.

" one more" he roared.

" Yes!" I shook my head as an approval.

He slid his hand to my vaginal folds. And he plunged in his two fingers. He slicked and slimed it with my wetness. He shoved his fingers harder while his dick was fucking my butthole. And I came again on his fingers. " Number? Baby!" He asked me.

" nine." My eyes started blur.

He knew. He knew i am in edge to pass out. And he made me to come again in his fingers ceaselessly. That would be ten may be I dont know. He rushed in his dick in and out and he groaned loudly uproaring the entire room.

" Fuck , Sunflower!" He came. He came inside my butthole and filled it till my butthole was all full with his cum.

He swiped his tip in and out slowly to let every single drop of his cum inside my butthole. He swiped again and again like it was the most precious drop in the world. He exhaled and inhaled hard fighting for breaths. He caressed my butt cheeks and ran his hand through my back.