Ep 27 - No Peaking Allowed!

Start from the beginning

"Lee."

"Eh?"

"Thank you, because of you I was able to stand up for myself and I've become a little stronger." Sakura smiled as Lee teared up

"Yep! Thanks Lee." I smiled.

"Thank you, Sakura. But I guess my efforts alone were not good enough. So Sasuke, you are as good as your reputation. Just what you'd expect from the Uchiha Clan, to change off those ninja you must have been very strong. Not like me I just got beaten into a pulp." Lee said, shocking Sasuke.

"Sakura, the Lotus of Leag Willahe blooms twice."

"Huh?"

"When we meet again, I will have become a stronger Ninja." Lee said. "I promise."

Sakura smiled and giggled, while Naruto growled.

"Hey, Sakura! Come on up over here, I wanna fix you hair for you, okay!"

"Yeah, is like that." Sakura smiled.

~~~

                While Sasuke and Naruto were busy fishing me and Sakura were getting the fire ready.

"Are you guys done fishing yet? The fires ready!" I yelled out.

"It's already been four days since the exam began."

"That's right."

"We're sure not gonna break any records and we only have 24 hours left." Sasuke said.

"I wonder how many of the other teams got there scrolls and finished."

'Well, I wonder when am I gonna get to meet my husband, again.' I sighed, Gaara must be so lonely without me. 'Maybe I should make him a gift? Or maybe food? A kiss? A hug? Actually cross those two out I'll be killed before I can even do those two.'

"We have to face it, there might not be any heaven scrolls left."

"Well that's a cheerful thought."

"Maybe so, but it's true. Look you said it yourself, Sasuke. This is the fourth day we've been out here, that means we've already used up 80% of the time we got complete the exam." Sakura said. "Only thirteen teams can pass because there's only thirteen pairs of Heaven and Earths scrolls and you've got 26 teams, 78 candidates out looking for them."

"Huh?"

"Oh yeah, I guess to make it worse our Heaven scroll got burned by that creep." I reminded them.

"Yeah, I remember."

"The number of complete pairs of scrolls that could be found was reduced by one. Not to mention all the ones that's been found and secured by the other teams since then." Sakura said.

"Maybe we gave ourself to much time to rest and recover from our last fight. I don't know, what I do know is that we've got to serious now and make up for lost time." Sasuke said. "The next enemy we face could be our last chance. I'm gonna get water."

Me and the others watched as Sasuke walked away as Naruto picked up the scroll and called out to both me and Sakura saying he knew how to get another scroll without fighting anyone else.