Ep 25 - Sakura Blossoms!

[Note: My Oc isn't half Uchiha, nor do I plan on making her one]

"Your Jutsu is indeed fast, but ours is even faster because it travels at the speed of sound" Dosu said as Lee glared at his blurred figure.

"Lee! What's wrong!" Sakura asked as Lee throw up. It wasn't long before his ears started bleeding.

"Oh I forgot to mention this little gadget I wear." Dosu said. "You might be able to dodge my blows but you can't get away from it."

'What trick does he got up his sleeve now?'

'I forgot how dirty they played, just like there child loving master.' Aki thought.

"I don't need to strike you with my fists, I can hit you with the power of sound."

'That awfully sounds like the power of friendship. I am or may not had a my little pony faze, but we're not gonna talk about it!'

"Sound?"

"What makes it possible for the ear to hear things? What is sound really?"

"Vibrations."

"Give the little lady a prize." Dosu smiled. "Yes the vibrations of molecules in the air creates a sound wave. These vibrations are collected by the air then directed to your eardrum."

'Is he seriously giving us a whole
lecture about this?' Aki sighed.

"The human ear-drum, the tympanic membrane raptures when exposed to sound level of 150 mhz. More over, if the sound is powerful enough to upset the fluid within the deepest inner ear is becomes impossible for you to maintain your balance." He explained.

"Feeling a little dizzy, nauseous? That's right best if you don't even try to stand up for a while."

"You see buddy, that old fashion Taijutsu stuff won't work against us. Well, you were doing good, up to a certain point, but what's the point compared to our jutsu that stuff total yesterdays news." Zaku said.

'What kind of trash talk was that?' Aki asked herself.

"See, I can manipulate ultrasonic waves and air pressure. I can do things you've never even dreamed of. I can destroy boulders or make the ground itself soft as a feather cushion."