Ep 4 - The Sharingan Warrior!

Zabuza was forced to release his water prison technique as he dodges the kunai Naruto throws at him.

Angered by this Zabuza readies himself to throw the demon wind Shuriken at Naruto, but is blocked by the back of Kakashi hand.

"Kakashi sensei!"

'He looks so cool!'

"Naruto, that was an excellent plan. You've really grown, haven't you?" Kakashi praised.

Naruto laughs at the praise, "I knew I couldn't beat him with my shadow clones. That was just to distract him. While he fought the clones, I turned into the demon wind shuriken. He didn't know what to do. Believe it." Naruto said.

"I used one of the clones to transform into the shuriken. When I threw it to Sasuke, it looked like a real shuriken. Sasuke could tell it was me in a second. He spun around so no one could see and pulled out his own shuriken. Now there were two shuriken. One was real and one was me." Naruto explained.

"I hid in the shadow of the real Shuriken and my target was the real Zabuza. Of course, I knew that I couldn't fight Zabuza myself. That wasn't in the game plan. I just wanted to get in there and break up his water prison. I didn't know his clone would be wrecked too. Ha! That was a boys. Believe it."

"Don't brag. You just lucked out." Sasuke smirked.

"Who knew Naruto could be smart when he wants too." Aki laughed.

"The whole thing was just a fluke." Tazuna yelled.

'You can call it a fluke, but their teamwork was flawless. They knew what to do without even talking about it. Most of the time, they act like they hate each other and yet, they're a perfect team.' Sakura thought.

"I got distracted and lost my grip on the water prison." Zabuza excused.

"Don't flatter yourself. You were distracted you were forced to let go." Kakashi told him angering Zabuza.

"Your technique worked on me once, but it won't work again." Kakashi said. "So what's it gonna be?"

"Sakura, Aki you know what to do." Sasuke said as all three of us moved closer to protect Tazuna.

Zabuza close the demon shuriken and tries to cut open Kakashi hand which was unsuccessful when it was thrown into the air away from them.

Zabuza quickly started doing hand-signs which is quickly copied by Kakashi.

"Water style - Water Dragon Jutsu!"

Two large dragons made of water emerges from the water as the clashes together causing a big wave sweeping Naruto along with it.

The two dragons continues to attack each other before they both became a just streams of waterfalls.

'Wow, so many hand signs and he mirrors them all perfectly, instantly.' Sasuke thought.