She's wearing a black dress that has gold details running up the side, matching with her masquerade mask which also matches mine.

"You're definitely fashionably late, wow girl," Riley laughs, holding Ivory's hand and giving her a twirl. Damn, just kiss her then.

"Always have to be," she shrugs with a slight smile. She is a princess, anyway.

Her eyes meet mine for a split second before she looks back down. "Can't get your necklace on?" I ask her, looking at the diamond necklace in her hand. "It's whatever," she shrugs.

I lean down, getting to her height, and mutter into her ear, "I'll help you with it once we're in the car, love." I didn't mean to call her love, it slipped out. I guess I'm too used to it.

"Finally, you took ten years!" Elio exclaims as Kylo jogs down the few steps in front of us. "Because I had to take my nervous before mission shit," he huffs.

"Kylo," I grimace, "we didn't need to know that." He could have just said he was using the bathroom. What's wrong with this kid?

"Was it-" Isiah was about to ask before Riley cuts him off. "Isiah, no," she says sternly, "car, now."

Before he could say anything, she drags him to the car they're in. Oh... if Isiah is letting her boss him around he's definitely in love.

Everyone then gets in the car assigned to them. Because of Kylo, we might be late. Oh, my days.

"This one, Kylian?" Ivory asks me, pointing to the X6M Comp. I nod my head and she laughs dryly, "Of course." What? I'm a BMW guy.

"Wait for me there, yeah? I gotta talk to the guards," I inform her and she simply nods before walking towards it.

"Listen, make sure nothing goes wrong," I tell them. "If you think something is about to happen, tell me. We can't fuck this up, you guys understand?" They all nod their heads. "Oh and don't let anything fucking happen to Ivory again, not one hair on her head can get misplaced. If she dies, so do all of you."

I don't wait for their responses before turning around and heading towards to car. I think they understand what I meant.

Getting in, I notice Ivory is still struggling trying to put on her necklace. I knock on the wall that's separating us from the driver and he takes that as a hint to drive.

"I said I'll help you with the necklace," I mutter and she just shrugs at me. I let out a sigh before taking the necklace. She turns her body around and I gently move her hair in the way. It's too beautiful for me to mess it up. Carefully, I clip the necklace.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" I whisper in her ear and she doesn't hesitate to push me away. "Um, that's a little too close, Dory," she scoffs.

"My fault, darling," I clear my throat, spreading my legs out and adjusting my hips to get comfortable in my seat.

This is going to be an awkward fifteen-minute ride.

***

We step in front of the large doors and the guards, my hand placed on her lower back. She clears her throat and looks down, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Names?" the guard asks. "Alexander and Clara Allard," I state firmly, knowing it's all bullshit and yet it's gonna work. Dumbasses.

He gives us a stern nod and lets us in. "First step, too easy," Ivory mutters under her breath. "Don't jinx it," I chuckle and see her fight back her smile.

I take a look around the place and huge, to say the least. High ceiling, massive chandeliers, paintings all over the place -which I'm guessing cost a fortune-, and many people dressed in suits and gowns.