"I mean," I sigh exaggeratedly, "I know you guys missed my jokes, my laugh, my presence." Who wouldn't?

"I just missed my wife," Riley replies, earning a laugh from me. I can't help but notice Isiah's glare at her words. Oh?

"Guys she just woke up, let's give her some rest," Kylo chuckles. Riley looks at me for reassurance if she can leave and I nod my head.

"We'll be back soon though!" Bella says before walking out of the room. "With snacks!" she adds.

"Hey, Isiah," I call out before he could leave. "You and Riley..."

A small smile plays on his lips as he hears my words. Yep, this man is head over heels. "I'm not gonna lie, Ivy. I like her so much," he confesses.

"Has Isiah finally met the one?" I ask in a dramatic tone. Isiah was never the type to go on dates or try to meet someone. He always thought that when the time was right, he'd meet the girl he'd want to spend the rest of his life with. "Bro," he lets out a breath, "I think she is."

A smile plasters itself onto my face. "No way!" I practically yell out of excitement. "I knew it. I called it since day one, I swear!"

"I don't know, there's just something about her," he shrugs and I can tell he's hiding a smile. Awh.

"I'm happy for you, Isiah," I grin at him. So happy to finally see him like this. Ugh, when's my turn though?

"Thanks, Ivy," he says, ruffling my hair again. "Ugh, stop!" I yell, trying my best to push him away, which he starts laughing at.

"Isiah," I say seriously, my tone changing, "I have something to ask you though."

"Shoot, Ivy," he plops down onto the couch, imitating a gun with his hands.

"Where's Kylian?" Does he even know I'm awake? I mean, he saved me of course I'd want to see him and I just want to annoy him. That's all.

The expression on his face changes. "Yo, Ivy," he says sternly. "You know I can't lie to you so let me just tell you straight up. You've been in a coma for three days and he's been by your side this whole time but... this whole thing really messed with his head, all he's doing is working and interrogating people to try to find Madeleine Morozov. If you ask me, it seems like he feels guilty as shit."

"Oh." My brows furrow at his words. What? Why would this mess with him? Most importantly, why would he feel guilty?

"Can you tell him I'd like to see him though, please?" The words slip out of my mouth before I could even process what I was saying.

"Yeah, sure," he nods, standing up. "Anything else, my queen?"

"Nope, thank you," I respond and he gives me a wink before leaving the room and closing the door.

I don't think Kylian should feel guilty. None of this is his fault. I chose to agree to our alliance and I went to the ball with my own free will. Why would he feel guilty?

Ugh. I just want to see him right now. Especially after what Isiah told me. Is what he's saying true?

"Come in," I say after hearing a knock at the door. My hopes that it's Kylian crumble when his personal doctor walks in instead. "I see you're finally awake, Mrs. De Luca."