4- Felix shows off skills

There is another blue in the tank. It's probably Caboose. Felix has already underestimated him once, but that won't happen this time.

"How could he sneak up on us?" exclaims Grif in shock. Felix has an idea. Grif's stomping was so loud that they didn't hear it.

"What do we do now?" Simmons asks, looking trembling at Felix.

That's good, thinks Felix. At least they'll realize on their own that I'm the smartest one here.

"Do you think they're just bluffing? Should we just leave, or even better, run away?" Grif ponders.

But Felix doesn't want to take any chances. "You two run away as soon as I count to three. I'll take care of the tank. Oh, and take Donut with you. "

Now he's going to show them that he's far superior to the reds and blues. Today he will act the hero. He's already looking forward to their reactions when they look up to him an think hes the greatest. That will make his betrayal, which will eventually follow, much better.

"1, 2, 3,...!!!" Felix shouts. Grif and Simmons run off towards the red base on his command.

Felix attracts the attention of the tank Caboose is sitting in with a few shots. Unfortunately, the bullets from Donut's pistol do no damage to the tank's hard metal shell.

"Target locked

The tank's cannon aims at him and fires. Felix jumps to the side, rolls off and lands skillfully on his feet again.

Just in time. He feels the heat of the explosion behind him. There is a crater where he was just standing. He wipes a few crumbs of earth from the visor of his helmet, which were thrown at him by the explosion. His poor perfectly polished armor... He will have his revenge.

Of course he could fight more effectively. Felix is sure he could have taken out the blue ones long ago without any problems. But then he wouldn't have the chance to show off his best moves. So the fight is prolonged.

Before the tank can shoot at him again, he runs towards it. He lands on it with a leap. Right in front of the cockpit.

"Oh hello, could you please get back down? Sheila can't aim well like that." Says Caboose.

Felix tries to pry open the protective barrier of the cockpit. It squeaks terribly as the screws give in and the metal bends.

Next, he grabs Caboose by the arm and throws him out of the tank. But it seems to continue to function without Caboose.

The tank starts to move back and forth as if it wants to shake him off. This maneuver surprises Felix, he loses his footing and lands awkwardly on the ground in front of the tank.

Before he has even got to his feet, the tank moves backwards.

Now it can take aim at him again. Felix can barely dodge the last shot. He rolls to the side, but he is too slow. He is thrown through the air by the blast wave from the explosion.

His side hits the stonewall of the canyon with a crash. Everything blurs before his eyes for a moment. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees that Caboos is also lying on the ground.

Something warm is running down his forehead. Probably a cut, because he has taken quite a hit. But he has no time to rest. Since nothing is broken, he jumps up again immediately.

It's probably better if he gets serious now. He's been too distracted by his great moves. How come that he has underestimated his opponents again? If they beat him today, it would just be embarrassing.

Felix won't tolerate that. He jumps back onto the tank, fires at the control console and hits it with all his might until sparks fly.

"Leave Sheila alone, she didn't do anything to you," whines Caboose, who is still lying on the ground rubbing his head.

"Nothing at all? Your damn tank is out of control and shoots at everyone. It even shot at you. What's wrong with you!" Felix hisses in frustration and rips a few cables out of the control console.

"Critical malfunction.

Switch to standyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..." said an robotic faint voice from the tank.

"Oh no. Are you all right Sheila? You can't just go to sleep now! Wake up!" Caboose shouts in confusion. He runs up to the tank, he calls Sheila, and hugs it, sniffling.

"Come on let's go." Says Church, dragging the wailing Caboose behind him.

"No. We can still save her." Cries Caboose, trying to break away. He clutches onto Sheila the Tank with his hands while Church pulls on one of his feet.

"Leave it rookie. We don't stand a chance without the tank. We're leaving." Tucker agrees and looks warily at Felix.

"And the flag?" Caboose asks hopefully, as if his plan is to persuade the others to stay.

Church and Tucker both shake their heads.

"We've lost today. We realize that. But don't think we're going to take it lying down." Tucker growls at Felix.

Felix stares after him. For a moment, he considers getting rid of all the blue ones here and now. What if they become dangerous to him after all? But then he hears loud cheering.

"Oh man that was awesome."

Grif, Simmons and Donut cheer from a distance.

Felix turns around. "Shouldn't you be running away?" he asks surprised.

"Yeah, but you were so dang awesome. We just had to watch." Donut explains enthusiastically.

Donut is right, Felix thinks. He is the coolest of them all. So at this moment, he can't even be mad that the Reds disobeyed a direct order from him.

The Reds have distracted him. There's no sign of the blues. The opportunity is gone. But I'll definitely get rid of them next time, thinks Felix.

He wants to approach the Reds and go back to the base with them. But as he takes a few steps, he realizes that his feet are no longer carrying him. The blood from his head injury is now running out of the side of his helmet and dripping down his armor. Everything is spinning and suddenly his vision starts to go dark.