2- Donut, flags and time travelers

Felix needs more time to work out his ultimate revenge strategy. He wants to stage everything perfectly. To gain their trust and then betray and wipe them out. But for now, he still wants to tease them a little. He always liked playing pranks. Just like when he was still in a Team with Siris and Locus. Like the one time he filled Locus helmet with marmelade. Locus reation was hilarious, when he put his armor on.

He already has the perfect idea. He remembers the pilot's announcement and that the red team's rations must be in the crate. How about I hide them and blame the blue team, he thinks. Its nothing special and certainly not a master plan, but also better then nothing.

So for now, he sneaks off the roof. He doesn't want to greet Grif and Simmons until later.

When he arrives in the main hall, he meets Donut. He is mumbling something about being annoyed. When he notices Felix, Donut's mood instantly improves.

"Hello sir! I'm supposed to buy a few things for the others here from the store. Can you tell me where that is?"

Felix shakes his head. "I've got some important things to do. I can't help you right now." A store... he thinks to himself. What an idiot. The reds and blues have always been morons, but that it was so much worse a few years in the future... His revenge will be a piece of cake.

Donut leaves the base. Felix dosent feel the need to correct him and tell him, that there probably is no store. But also, who knows? He also has not looked arround the canyon yet. Now Donut can find out for him and save thim the trouble of checking himself.

He's alone at last. Felix takes the crate and drags it out of the base with great difficulty. Luckily there's a Warthog there. That makes things a little easier.

He drives towards the blue base, but before it comes into sight, he gets out and continues on foot. A little way off, he finds a small rocky path that allows him to reach the blue base unnoticed.

From his vantage point, he sees Donut leaving the base.

The blue ones are busy watching Donut. He is running away form the base with a blue Flag in his hands. With them distracted, he walks into the blue base unnoticed.

The layout of the base is exactly the same as in the red base, so he has no trouble finding his way around. Felix quickly locates a corner where he places the crate out of sight. He positions it in such a way that it is not noticeable at first glance. Hopefully it will remain there undetected for a day or two. Then, in a few days, he can attack the blue ones with the red ones and pretend to find them and save the day. Simply perfect!

Before he leaves, he takes out a few bags of rations and stores them in his pockets. The Red Team can starve for a few days, but he won't.

Felix flinches as shots are fired in the distance. It's better if he leaves now, he decides. He briefly considers whether Donut needs help. But he hasn't exactly interfered with the events of the past yet, so something serious isnt going to happen to Donut, right? Felix, however, thinks that only he is entitled to take out the Reds and Blues. So he decides to intervene to be on the safe side.

He is annoyed that he didn't take any weapons with him. The Reds and Blues are no danger to him, but what if they take each other out before Felix has the chance to do so himself? That would be a real shame.

When he reaches Donut, he is standing in front of Church.

Apparently he wasn't always a hologram. The situation doesn't look good at all. Church is aiming at Donut. Felix runs and knocks the gun out of Church's hands with a skillful kick.

"Felix, I'm so glad you're here. That could have gone really wrong. It's only my first day here. Im not even sure why they are so angry. I bought their Flag and now they are hunting me." says Donut, looking to the ground in embarrassment. Was all of this, because he was looking for a store? Was he really thinking he can shop ate the blue base?

"You were lucky I heard the shots and came straight away. What were you thinking, just attacking the red ones on your own?" He lies, even though he knows that wasn't Donut's plan.

"Who the hell are you? Why are there so many reds here?" Church asks in confusion, rubbing his hands, which are still sore from the kick.

But before Felix can answer the question. A buzzing sound can be heard. A green flash follows and someone in black armor stands between them.

"Tucker, you're alive?" Church asks in disbelief.

"How can it be that you're already here?" asks Tucker. He scratches his head in confusion.

"Uh, what's that on your armor?" exclaims Donut in disgust. Felix is also briefly puzzled. He knows Tucker in turquoise armor. Now Tucker's armor is covered in strange black stuff.

"It's from the teleporter, Sarge." Explains Tucker.

"I'm not a sarge, why does everyone call me that today?

The other blue keeps saying that too, but I'm still a private." Grumbles Donut.

"How can that be? Oh, I got it, I suppose I've traveled through time!" Tucker exclaims.

Felix gets the fright of his life. Another time traveler and Tucker of all people. That's not good at all.

.......................................

Thank you for reading this chapter.

I hope im getting Felix character right. I imagine, that he loved playing pranks, at least before the war changed him. Im sure he loved beeing annoying.

What do you think about this chapter? Write me feedback in the comments :)