Chapter 15: Carmine Chalice

This chapter with a slight dely I with all my love dedicate to my sweetheart friend. The Kid of our household! 

A small gift for your birthday precious Smiling_life !!

Love you! Be always healthy and happy darling! ❤️❤️❤️❤️🫂🫂😘😘😘

Pat

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook was dreaming. He was jumping from one scene to another in some kind of chaotic chronology. When he felt too anxious in the dream, the feeling was calmed down suddenly by the impression of someone being near.

He was sleeping tightly and dreams didn't want to let him go, painting in his mind his own history. 

He was four years old. Sitting on Namjoon's lap behind in his study room, he was looking at the drawings in the old book, painted and written by hand. It was so old he was afraid to touch it. So he was sitting, looking and listening to Namjoon's quiet and gentle voice.

 So he was sitting, looking and listening to Namjoon's quiet and gentle voice

'When Zeus cursed the celestial army the Night hid them under her wings. 7 men and 7 women were led by Kassandra to understand their new world. The world away from the sun. The world which bound them to human blood...'

The brown page was flipped and Jungkook saw the painting of a man standing behind the woman, embracing her from behind and leaning to her neck. Jungkook was enchanted by the picture. There was nothing scary for him in the long fangs or trail of blood on the woman's neck. He saw his parents with fangs and his nanny Siyeon. It was natural. Not having fangs was less natural for him...

He touched his short, small teeth with his tongue.

He frowned.

'Am I a vampire?' he asked, with his doe eyes looking up at his tall father.

Namjoon kissed the soft locks on Jungkook's head.

'No, honey, you are a human.'

'Why?' Jungkook asked sadly.

'Vampires are not born. They are made. Each one of us was once a human...'

'You too?'

'A long, long time ago.'

'And dad?'

'Yes, he was. A cute human...' Namjoon smiled.

Jungkook looked at the picture.

'Will you bite me?'

'Yes...' Namjoon giggled and started to tickle him. 'I will eat you whole!' he pretended to chomp on Jungkook's tiny arm, making him laugh.