Chapter 6: Hyung and Disciple

Jungkook didn't appear on training at the normal time. It made Jimin worried. But he texted him only when he didn't call him to join him on the patrol. He was waiting till dawn.

Maybe he was indeed mad for too many questions.

Well, so be it if he wanted to sulk like a child. Jimin wasn't going to stop asking.

When Jungkook didn't appear on the second day Jimin texted him and called him. But he didn't achieve anything by it.

In the afternoon of the third day he was fucking worried something happened to him. So he again texted, asking if he was okay.

He went out for some shopping, leaving a message on the fridge in case Jungkook would appear.

He got irritated when he didn't get a threatening message that he was late for training after 4 pm which could mean only that there was no training today either. So he was roaming around the city, plotting in his head.

If Jungkook won't appear he will text him that he is going on the street alone tonight.

We will see how you will like that, brat - Jimin thought.

He unlocked the doors and walked to the studio, leaving the bags on the floor. The doors were slowly closing themselves, letting in the delicate breeze. He locked them carefully, lightened the space, picked his purchases and turned to the spiral stairs when he saw a person standing in the middle of the studio.

Bags fell on the floor.

Hands in the pocket of pants. Cold eyes. Blond hair.

He was alone with a vampire in a small room. And not some vampire... The Captain of Executors.

Jimin gulped.

Taehyung's eyes fastly ran through the room, stairs, and second level when the doors to other rooms were.

He can't kill me, Jimin thought, trying to calm his racing heart. It's against the Law.

Then his eyes slowly fell on Jimin and Jimin absolutely froze.

'Are you alone?' Taehyung asked.

His voice was so sweet, so deep. So calming and seductive.

Jimin really wanted to lie...

Taehyung's nostrils moved lightly as if he was smelling the space.

'Yes, you are...' he answered himself. 'And yet...' he inhaled again.

'H-how did you enter?' Jimin choked out.

'When you turned to leave the bags on the floor.' Taehyung replied casually.

Don't do sudden moves. If they ask - reply normally.

Jungkook's voice appeared in Jimin's head like a helping hand he so much needed.

'How can I help you?' he asked.

The corner of Taehyung's lips lifted a bit.

'Are you scared?' he asked amused.

'Of course I am scared! Only a brainless pigeon wouldn't be scared! Do I look like a pigeon to you?!' Jimin nerves were on the edge. Maybe if they weren't he wouldn't just snapped at a fucking vampire warrior.

To his surprise Taehyung looked as if he tried to bite back a smile.

'Indeed, a bit like a pigeon...'

Taehyung lazily walked to him and Jimin desperately wanted to step back.

As if he was really entertained by his behavior, Taehyung casually picked up shopping bags and said: