Chapter 12: Executors

( 🎶Music tip: The Black Cat Nero by Ateez🎶)

From the moment Jungkook heard it, he knew who came.

The delicate screeching of Seonghwa's leather pants...

The sound of the chirping of, too many, of Yeonsang's earrings.

The cracking of knuckles when Mingi put the metal finger tiger on them.

The characteristic for Yunho popping of the chewing gum.

San's tongue clicked when Wooyoung tried to annoy him even at this moment.

The annoying sound Jongho was making playing with his nails before grabbing the sword... Even Hongjoong's stable silence between them was prominent to him.

And those lazy, slow steps of Taehyung's cat walk, accompanied by the jingling of the metal chains attached to his combat boots.

Jungkook heard it all and couldn't help but smirk at Joe, who still didn't understand that the trap he made was his grave...

Taehyung stood arm in arm with him, not letting his eyes from enemies surrounding them.

'Should I know something?' he asked quietly.

'I want that guy...' Jungkook pointed to Joe with his chin.

'Noted.'

Joe was looking at Taehyung, then his eyes fell on the people standing on the top of the container.

'I think we have a small misunderstanding here...'

Taehyung just smirked.

'You think?' he asked mockingly. 'That's shocking... We can talk about it in front of the Dark Court if you prefere...'

Joe squinted his eyes and stepped back.

'Sir?' One of the vampires asked for orders.

Too young to understand vampires got excited, feeling the approaching bloodshed.

They wouldn't be so cheerful knowing whose blood will pain the ground.

Joe knew that the wise decision would be to order them to run... But at the same time they weren't skilled enough to get away, and he couldn't let them be questioned.

Sometimes small sacrifices were needed for the sake of the mission...

'TAKE THEM!' Joe screamed, stepping back more.

The vampires weren't newborns, but they were young. They didn't think much, they just knew aggression and survival instinct. Just two of them looked back and started to run away. The rest got closer to Taehyung and Jungkook and jumped on them and suddenly - Jimin was looking at how the hell started.

Executors started to jump from the container between the vampires, one by one.

Jungkook turned to the left while Taehyung faced the right, taking out his sword.

They both had the same style, similar moves...

Master and apprentice.

Jimin's lips parted when he just saw one move off the long, heavy, medieval sword Taehyung was holding and the unlucky vampire was cut in half.

Literally. And completely.

From the tip of his head - where the blade hit - to his crotch.

The next thing he saw was Taehyung making a turn and beheading three of the opponents - at once.

Then he turned to the other side and grabbed the arm of a vampiress which came closer and casually pulled it so hard it separated from her body.

In the meantime Jungkook, with his two, lighter black katanas was dancing between vampires once cutting off the head, in the next second piercing the thigh, the waist.