Did I? Don't tell lie.. I didn't called you by your name.. she said and stood up and walked towards the house..

Hey kd.. you know that now.. so call me by my name..

No.. no way.. that maybe unintended.. but I can't now..

You have to.. they both argued till reaching the door of their room and Rudra made her to lay down on the bed and hovered over her..

Call me now.. he demanded and bited her shoulders..

No.. she whispered..

You will... Saying this he unzipped her gown..

Enanga.. why?

To make you scream my name.. he said huskily and as he said he made her to moan and scream his name that night..

Days and month rolled like the ball rolling on the ground...

In this two months.. Meenakshi started to being herself and her pregnancy played an important role this.. her cravings are gone extremely crazy but people around her loved her so much so they can able to pacify her and satisfy her with their love and affection.. 

She joined yoga class as per doctor's advice and doing online yoga regularly.. she even continued going office regularly as she can spend time with Vijay Mahira and Santhosh there . 

And as they expected the products are very successful and even from celebrity to common people started using her products as it's madenof pure herbals with ayurvedic doctors supervision and few research advises like Mahira.. they didn't even did big advertisements as per Meenakshi's wish.. she wanted to hear each and every users comments, like and dislikes about the products herself.. so they created a seperate website for that and she is handling that and replying and appreciating and thanking each one of them personally.. she likes to converse with customers so that can lead to betterment of the products.. 

Rudra, apart from his practice and coaching time used to spend his time with Meenakshi.. they started to follow a routine that will be helpful for her in her delivery time.. they will wake up before six and she will attend her yoga session and he will do his exercises infront of her to encourage her.. and they all will eat breakfast together.. he will drop her in office and go to his coaching and he will be there till afternoon and join her for lunch.. in this time mostly Mahira Santhosh and Vijay will join with them for lunch.. if Vijay is busy then they both will have their lunch cozily.. then they will leave for their home and she will  take a short nap.. and at evening after having snacks she will walk around the garden.. each day one of the family member will accompany her and at the time they will talk their heart out to other.. then after having dinner she will walk with Rudra for ten minutes on the terrace.. 

Shanti ma and Soundarya is always cooking and googling something for her to cook new dishes as per her cravings.. 

Devaraj and Shiva thatha, as they promised started to spoil her by bringing all the things she wished for.. especially Meenakshi and Shiva thatha likes the time they share while walking.. 

One fine day.. all are watching one old Tamil movie.. Rudra was fetching water for Shiva thatha.. and in that movie,while giving birth, suddenly the heroine died.. this affected Meenakshi badly.. she started to cry loudly seeing the scene.. 

Switch off the TV now.. Shiva thatha said and Devaraj immediately did that and all sat surrounding her.. 

Meena ma.. what happened?

That.. heroine... Died athai.. will I also..

Ssshhh.. Meena ma.. why you are talking like that? 

Meena ma.. nothing like that will happen.. see.. look at me ma.. don't cry Meena .. en thangame.. Soundarya hugged sobbing Meenakshi to her chest..

Enaku romba bayama iruku athai... She hiccuped... 

(I'm so scared..)

Rudra.... Bring the water immediately.. Devaraj shouted and he ran out of the kitchen with the bottle.. 

What happened? He asked looking at sobbing Meenakshi..

Ladoo... What ma? Mom why she is crying? What happened? He asked sitting beside Meenakshi and she immediately hugged him tightly...

Shiva thatha explained the reason for her crying and he sighed...

Ladoo.. look at me.. why you are thinking like that ma.. nothing will happen baby.. 

What if? She asked and looked at him and that scared eyes of her disturbed him a lot.. he swallows the lump formed in his throat and cleared his throat..

Nothing will happen like that.. he said sternly..

Meena.. look at me.. there are so many ladies giving birth to their babies on daily basis.. will they end up like that? No ma.. even I delivered Rudra.. am I still alive, aren't I? Your mom was alive after giving birth to you.. look at Shanti ma, she is standing before you after giving birth to two children.. don't think negative ma.. 

But.. why she died? 

Whom? All asked in confusion..

That heroine.. 

Maa.. that is a movie, not real life ladoo.. just for the sake of story.. 

But I'm scared nga... What will happen to me? Will I be alive like all, like athai said? Back in my village I also heard that many women will die in their first delivery.. Mama, thatha.. please do something... She cried and all looked at her not knowing what to say or do to console her.. 

Meena.. you have a long life ahead .. you will live happily with Rudra and your kids.. don't panic da.. Devaraj said and gave some water for her.. she drank the water and nodded her head..

Kutty ma.. please don't cry.. don't think about anything that will disturb your mental peace and health.. did the doctor told anything about this? If you are not doing well in this pregnancy, doctor would have told you before hand.. but you are completely alright ma.. see look at your husband.. how he is crying.. don't cry ma.. Shiva thatha patted her head.. 

She looked at Rudra who is looking at her with red teary eyes.. she breathed through her mouth for two times and closed her eyes and leaned on his shoulder..

Rudra.. take her to your room and make her to sleep.. his dad said..

He nodded and wiped his tears and lifted her and she immediately clutched his shirt.. he went inside their room and kept her softly on the mattress and caressed her hair.. 

Please don't leave me nga..

I'll never.. I'm not going anywhere now.. okay.. close your eyes and get some sleep.. he said and kissed her forehead..

She patted beside her and he nodded his head and laid down beside her and covered them with a comforter..

What's this Soundarya? Why she is talking like that? Devaraj asked..

That is normal feel for all pregnant girls nga. Don't worry.. I'll tell Rudra to handle this and he can only handle her in this situation.. we are going to be with her only kno.. we will take care.. don't worry.. 

You both go and take rest.. we will see her afterwards.. let her rest for a while.. Soundarya said..

They both nodded and went to their rooms with a lot of worries.. 

Rudra kept on caressing her hair and she slept hugging him tightly with a new fear erupting in herself..