Aiyo.. what should I say now.. what I have to say? He thought and prayed god and nodded his head..

Open your mouth man.. words.. she demanded.. 

I like her ma'am.. 

From when? 

He hesitated and gave a thiruttu muzhi ( caught look).. 

Don't look like that and don't act smart.. tell me the truth..

The moment I saw her when you were talking with her, here, in our office, through video call.. he said looking here and there..

All gasped at this new information..

Ada paavi.. Mahira whispered...

Rudra squinted his eyes at him. He gulped in fear.. 

Sari.. okay.. leave it.. whatever it is.. we are happy and satisfied that Jeevitha is going to live with Santhosh.. Vijay said..

My father didn't said anything till now.. Santhosh pouted .

He is okay with this and will tell us a good news soon.. Rudra said..

How do you know that? Meenakshi asked..

If he don't want a thing or he is not interested in doing a thing means he will straight away avoid that by telling that directly.. but he didn't told anything till now that means he is somewhat agreeing for this.. 

Oh!!! Meenakshi and Mahira said chorusly..

Santhosh.. I trust you.. I trust you with Jeevitha's life.. please take care of her.. Meenakshi said..

I'll ma'am.. I promise you that I'll protect her, cherish her.. 

Thank you Santhosh.. she said and wiped her tears..

Ladoo.. please don't cry.. Rudra wiped her tears and hugged her.. 

I feel so emotional nga.. 

See.. we have more time for their marriage.. don't worry.. 

Hmmm... She nodded and Santhosh turned around not able to look at their PDA.. 

Vijay twisted his lips looking at Mahira and she giggled at his silly act..

Amma.. shall we go now? It's already late for your lunch.. Rudra whispered in her ears and she nodded..

Podhum da.. kelambunga.. Vijay said in jealous.

( It's enough.. you both leave already..)

Why? Stomach burning uh? Santhosh teased him and Vijay threw a file on him.. Santhosh dodged that and ran out immediately.. 

Anna..  your girl is beside you.. hmm hmm.. Meenakshi said and winked at him and left with Rudra.. 

What happened to the innocent Meena ? Vijay whispered and looked at Mahira.. 

Maybe.. this is really her.. after being with someone whom they like or love for many years, she is feeling free and feeling herself around you.. that's why.. she said..

Hmmm... Now.. come.. I'm waiting.. he said while extending his both hands on his side and Mahira hugged him tightly and he did the same.. 

Ma'am.. can you please call me by my name.. Rudra teased her.. they were sitting on the garden bench after an hour walking post dinner..

Why I have to call you by name? It's wrong.. she said..

Oh!! Is it now? Then what did you called me at office while talking about Jeevitha's marriage?