Chapter 25

Justina POV

As Alisha wants to go on her car with Kevin...and that's a two seater car only....I told Kevin to go with her... because I can see Alisha wants to spend time with her bestfriend...and as a open minded girl I should understand this...best friend exist...I do have friends...Sam was my best friend....And I don't want to be jealous wife in front of Kevin...me and monkey are now together in the car...

Monkey - Justina...
Justina - yes monkey...
Monkey - you knew right... brother have feelings for you??
Justina - ok I will tell you a secret...
Monkey - yes tell me girl fast ..
Justina - he confessed me today....
Monkey - oh my God... realy....I can't believe...My brother...you changed him....I am so happy.... Justina you really a special girl.... thankyou for coming in our life...
Justina - hahaha...thankyou all ...for accepting me in your life....

Kevin POV

Well I know Alisha she is kind of want to spend time with me.. everytime ...and I too like to spend time with her...but today...and from now on ...I just want to be around my wife...but Justina, she told me...she don't want to ruin my friendship....she wants me to live happy...how can I explain to that silly girl...I am happy with her only...I don't want anything except her...But as from childhood Alisha is my friend...I should not hurt her...she is like purely my friend... suddenly Alisha stopped the car....
Alisha - Kevin ...I want to talk to you....
Kevin - ok...but let's go to the mall first... Justina is waiting...

Alisha - now it's all about Justina right??
Kevin - what do you mean ?? She is my wife...
Alisha - I never thought...that you will ever get married...I thought we will stay like this forever... remember you told me ...you will never get married...and that's why I never asked you... If you told me that before one day  you will get marry...so I would had married to you....you use to spend time with other girls ,flirt ,one night stand...I know you never liked them...Only girl  you care about was me....

Kevin - Alisha what are you saying?? I never thought about you in that way...
Alisha - realy....I know your dad forced you to get married to that girl...You don't want to be with her...right...Kevin don't force yourself...

Kevin - Alisha ...you are getting it all wrong....let me clear you....Yes I don't want to marry...dad wants that ...so I married her...my girl...

Alisha - my girl??
Kevin - yes she is my girl....After our wedding...I am the one who started liking her ..the feelings I experienced I never experienced before ....I love her ...she is my wife.....You know what ...I don't want to come with you . today also....she is such a pure soul ....she asked me to accompany you....

Alisha - you love her !! What about me ??
Kevin - yes I cared about you I still do...like a friend...but no romantic feeling...I never had anything for you... not for any girl... Except Justina....she is different...she is mine...
And Alisha...for you...this is not love...You will also have someone who will love you ..ok....

Alisha - how can you..love her..she is just a college going simple girl....she is not even your time...

Kevin - she is the most beautiful girl ...why can't you understand...I love her....you know what...when you told me you will come...I am so excited that...I will tell you about her...and that I am in love...but I can see...all things messed up...

Alisha - yeah exactly...I have to go Kevin...I can't take this anymore...I am leaving.....and I will never talk to you again...
Kevin - I think that will be best for you...Alisha...you should move on...and I am sorry... unknowingly I hurt you...

With that Alisha left...I wish best for her...I called my driver....As I reached the mall...I saw monkey and Justina waiting for me ..I ran towards her...and hugged her tightly!!.

Monkey - oh my God!! PDA...
Justina - hey ...what are you doing...
Kevin - stop moving...I am feeling relaxed like this !!