Chapter 2

Kevin's POV

It's 6:30 in the morning..I am a workout freak...I have my own gym in the home... according to my requirements....
While walking in the trademill..I feel like something is off today..As my father who usually wakes at 9:30 ...is peaking at me...

Kevin - hey dad ! Morning!
Dad - morning son! Looking handsome...
Kevin - hahaha...dad...tell me why are you here at this time??
Dad - nothing...just want to spend some time with you...
Kevin - really!!
Dad - ah! You can read my mind....So I know you have lots of girlfriends...
Kevin - dad ! No girlfriend...all are my friend...no girlfriend..
Dad - what about Tina?
Kevin - she is just a friend..
Dad - but I saw you spending quality time with her...
Kevin - that was just...amm...chilling out...dad...I don't do girlfriend thing...I don't want any girl...who just claim that I am her boyfriend...or something...I do things on my own condition....

Dad - you and your ways...but son...You are now 29 ...it's better for you to settle down now...
Kevin - what?? No dad...I don't want to..I am comfortable and happy like this only..why you want me to settle down...
Dad - I know you very well...your main focus is on work...after all you by yourself build the Sabastian empire...and made me it's king....
Kevin - you are the king dad...no doubt...I want everything for you...and my little brother...
Dad - yeah ! Your Little monkey also wants you to get married soon...
Kevin - haha...I have sent him London  to study...and he is making plan with you....

Dad - my son John and your monkey...also wants you to be happy....and settle down in life
..
Kevin - how can I be happy like this...
I am not interested to get married...

Dad - tell me any of your friend...who you consider...to be your wife...
Kevin- no dad!
Dad - think about this...I am giving you a time... otherwise...
Kevin - otherwise what ??
Dad - I will find myself....