Chapter 23

Kevin POV

Oh she is in a angry mood...why I don't know....she never behaved in this way....but currently she is not even looking at me... hiding her face from me...
Suddenly,Alisha came inside...And hold my hand...
Alisha - hey ...let's go ...I have to do lots of shopping!!
Kevin - Justina you wanna come ??
Justina - no.
Alisha - she is having fever I guess...
Kevin - yeah...Alisha go with monkey...I will stay here ..
Alisha - but you promised me....
Justina - you go...I already told you I want to sleep...

Her voice is Shaking....I can sense something is wrong....
Kevin - Alisha ..will go in the evening....you should also...rest....I want to talk to her ..ok ...go to your room...
Alisha - ok...as you like .. will go in the evening...

( She left)

Kevin - now That's enough Justina...talk to me ..

She is not saying anything ....so I grabbed her hand ....force her towards me....when I saw her face.... her eyes are fluffy....face pink....tears are coming out from her eyes...she is crying...why ??

Kevin - Justina...hey what is wrong?? Why are you crying??

She is just crying....
Kevin - tell me ?? Hmm somthing happened in the college??

( Kevin)
She is crying like a little girl....my heart is sinking... looking at her like this....
Kevin - tell me baby ??

I wiped her tears....
Justina - I just...I am not feeling well...that's it....( Shaky voice)
Kevin - you have to tell me baby?? Please...
Justina - I don't know... nothing... please just let me go...
Kevin - why?? I won't...you are my wife...
Justina - oh really?? I am your wife...so why you ....
Kevin - why me what ?? Say it...
Justina - nothing...you go... please...
Kevin - tell me baby??
Justina - it's just me not you ...I don't know why I am feeling like this...just give me sometime...I will be fine...
Kevin - what is it??not you not me??
Justina - you go out....( Shouting)
Kevin - enough... don't talk to me like that...( Shouting)
Justina - ok ...sir I am so sorry....You cleared everything to me in the beginning...but I am stupid....why you behaved good to me why ?? If you don't like me??  made me confuse....now you have your so called best friend..with whom you are hugging , loving....what exactly you want from me...?? You want me to shift in your room...and then...you want me to disappear??

( Kevin)
What is she saying....oh she is upset....about me being close to Alisha... shit...I don't even thought about that...but what she said ...she have feelings for me!! After saying this she started crying more...At that moment...I hold her face ...and kissed her...she is kind of shocked....after few seconds she tried to move me...but I hold her tightly...and keep kissing her.... passionately....