Chapter 11

Kevin POV

Oh !! She is crying....ah !! I never imagined any girl will cry... because of my kiss....they feel happy...but she is crying....I think it's her first kiss .. really!!
After the kiss everyone came to give us blessings...
Maria - hey .... looking beautiful..

( Kevin)
Justina immediately hugged her mother...
Maria - oh what happened...
Justina - nothing just missing you...
Maria - aww ..miss you too ...

Dad - ok ...now you both have to dance...after you other couples will join ..
Kevin- ok!!
Justina - we have to dance??
Kevin - you don't know about this ??
Justina - I am not feeling well actually...

( Kevin)
Well I can see ....she is making excuses...now .... actually I liked when I kissed her soft untouched lips...I can feel shiver in her mouth...that makes me more excited to kiss her ..I just keep on moving my lips...like eating strawberry icecream....but then she stopped me ...by putting her hand on my chest...I understood...
After the kiss ...she is not even looking at me ..and why this is affecting me...??
Now she don't want to dance with me...But I don't know what happened to me ..I grabbed her hand...
Kevin - let's go ..
Dad - yeah go go ..
Maria - hahaha...

( Kevin)
While holding her hand I went to the dancing area..I put her  hand on my shoulder....and holded her from the waist...and started moving on the rhythm...she also started moving with me...but not looking at me...her eyes are down....
Kevin - hey what happened??
Justina - nothing!!
Kevin - that was your first kiss??

( Kevin)
She looked at me finally...but not said anything...
Kevin - hey are you shy??
Justina - I am just tired...I want to sleep...
Kevin - hahaha ..you were sleeping before also....you sleep alot...
Justina - no ...
Kevin - ok ...if you want to sleep you can sleep here ...put your head on my chest....

( Kevin)
She looked at me in a confusion...

Suddenly her friends arrived...
Lily - hey !!

Justina hugged her friends...
Lily and Mini...after that I saw a man...also ....she was about to hug him too ..but I grabbed her hand....and stopped her ...
Kevin - who is he ??
Lily - oh ..this is Sam...we all are friends...

Justina - let me spend sometime with my friends....

( Kevin)
I gave her permission...but my eyes are on her only....I don't like the thought of her getting close to that guy ...
Why I am behaving like this...it's just a kiss...after the kiss...I am behaving in this way....
Ok ...I have to kiss someone else ..I saw a tall white lady ..who is looking at me ..I went outside with her ..
Lady - I like you...
Kevin - everyone likes me...

( Kevin)
I tried to kiss her...and she also want she is closing the gap between us...but I stopped....I just stopped...
Lady - what happened??
Kevin - nothing....you leave...
Lady - why... because you are married now?? You don't like your wife?? Or do you??
Kevin - my marriage and my wife has nothing to do with you...so get lost ...

( Kevin)
She ran immediately.... because of my dangerous eyes....
I am feeling thirsty... thirsty to look at her again....
I went inside...but she is nowhere...
Kevin - where is Justina??
Dad - oh she is spending some time with her mother in her room...
Kevin- ok I am going there...
Dad - hey wait!! Let them spend time..you enjoy here...

( Kevin)
Dad stopped me ..but my mind is keep on thinking about her....
What is wrong with me?? Do I like her ??