Chapter 3

Justina POV

Morning is the best time of the day....As God give us new day to start over life...and correct our mistakes...
Reminding me of ...the mistake I have done.. yesterday...for being rude to mom...when she didn't allowed me to go to the party at night....

So I decided to say sorry to her...as I know she do all the things to protect me...this is also for my own good...

Oh mom is making pancakes...in the kitchen...I immediately hugged her from behind..
Justina - hey mom ...I am sorry about yesterday...
Mom - it's ok...want pancakes...
Justina - yes...
Mom - so how's your studies are going ??
Justina - great mom...my first internals are next month...it's a great feeling to be in the college... School was good...but college is different..as you decided best college for me...
Mom - I am happy that you are happy....study well...And your childhood friends are also there right??
Justina - yeah! Lily ,Mini and Sam...
Mom - Sam your little boyfriend... hahaha
Justina - he is not my boyfriend...he is just a friend...
Mom - really...But I think he likes you..
Justina - Lily also says the same thing to me...but I don't think he likes me...
Mom - haha.... Because you are stupid...
Justina - mom....
Mom - I think your friends are outside...
I can hear the shouting...

Lily , Mini - Justina come out...we are getting late...

Justina - coming...ok mom..bye...
Mom - bye..tell me if you need anything....
Justina - ok ! Love you!
Mom - love you more...

( Outside)
Lily - hey hop on to the beautiful scooty...of us ...let's ride our trio in this..
Mini - hurry up...Sam reserved the place for our scooty near his bike...
Justina - ok...girls ...take it easy....

( Justina)
We ride together...to our destination..the best college "St Louis college"....
Mom always wants best for me ..And I trust her more than myself....

( Reached)
Sam - hey girls....
Lily - hey!
Sam- hey Justina!
Mini - hey !!
Justina - hey hey...let's go we are getting late for the class....

( Justina)
Wether Sam likes me or not...I consider him my very good friend...I don't want to ruin our friendship...
I am happy in this friendship...with him..with my buddies....I am happy in my life...