Chapter 4

Kevin POV
I am not interested for the wedding not now ..and not in the future...I had seen my father life ..how my mother... actually that lady left her...for someone rich ...she don't even consider me and my brother....
She left us.. because my father had small job....
I was at the age of 14 at that time...I decided to earn lot of money I worked while studying in the school I use to sale newspaper ,gave  tuition ,and many jobs to support my father...and to make my dream come true...
I always wanted to own a company in my father's name and make him King... because he is...he never left us ..never had affair....not even married again for us....

I don't trust Women.... I just have fun with them....All wants to be with me because of my money...
I don't want to marry thats final...Dad have to understand...

( At company)
James Sabastian ( Kevin's dad) - hey Maria...you are looking tensed??

Maria ( Justina's mother) - hello sir....I am just worried about my daughter....she is exploring new environment...So I have to be alert ... whenever she calls me I have to pick...

James - you are so overprotective towards your daughter...
Maria - haha.. maybe I am!
James - today will have a small get-together as new members entered to our company... invite your daughter as well...
Maria - ok...I think she will enjoy....here...she never came to my workplace before...
James - yeah Kevin rules.... "personal matters and people outside the company"...but today I told everyone to come with their family....
Maria - sure... Kevin sir will not have any problem!??
James - offcourse not! I am his dad...I invited his friends as well...Maria you are my trustworthy employee from the years ....I discussed many personal matters with you...today I want to discuss more to you...
Maria - what is it sir??
James - actually I am thinking about Kevin to settle down...now ....I asked him if he have anyone...but you know how Kevin is...So help me to find a suitable match for him...
Maria - ok ....sir sure...I will help you! Will definitely find the best for Kevin sir...
James - yes ! Today also at party...if you find any girl...which you think is good for Kevin... notify me immediately!
Maria - ok sir !!!!