Chapter 31

I shivered as he lifted me onto the bar. My hands gripped his shoulders to steady myself as I watched him walk to the door and turn off the open sign. I watched as he walked around and slowly lowered all the blinds. Geo was just so fucking sexy. I could watch him walk for hours. He moved like a cat, each movement so controlled and fluid. 

He was dangerous and yet when we were alone like this I didn't feel threatened. I felt wanted, needed even. Geo made me feel like I was the only woman in the world. At least the only one that mattered. That scared the shit out of me, but not enough to keep me away. Not enough to say no to him. My mouth watered as he removed his jacket, followed by his shirt. 

I ate him up with my eyes. I couldn't imagine him having the time but I was sure Geo worked out. He took good care of his body. He was more than just toned, he was cut. The tattoos on his chest stood out against his caramel and skin. I bit my lip as he crossed the room to me because there was something so sexy about a man with tattoos. Being a walking canvas myself I appreciated art and Geo was like a rock-hard canvas. 

Geo stopped between my legs and acted as if he would kiss me. I was all for it, my mouth seeking, only for him to move back at the last minute. I moaned in frustration while he chuckled and ran his tongue across his lips. He bent and placed a kiss to my ear. I closed my eyes as need shot through my entire body. It was barely anything to write home about, and yet it had me quivering. 

Still, sanity reared its ugly head and I thought about the fact that we were in a bar. Was now the time to be sensible, probably not. Time was running out because in the second his lips were on my neck. I moaned my head moving to the side to give him better access. Were we doing this?

I must have asked that out loud because Geo answered by unbuttoning my jeans and putting his hands right into my pants. "We're doing this, Anna."

"We're in a bar," I said surprising myself by how strong my voice was. 

His circled my clit and my sanity started to leave again. "And?"

Geo removed my jeans like a pro, and while I mourned the loss of his hand my heart skipped a beat as he sat before me on the stool. He was at eye level with my most private parts but his eyes were on mine. "Are you saying no Anna? Are you still trying to fight the fact that you want me to? That you're mine?"

My voice was barely a whisper as I said, "I'm not yours."

"Deny it all you like Anna," he said against my thigh, "but you and this body belong to me. Your body says all the things your mouth won't. Lucky for you, I know exactly what I want. "

His eyes were bright with desire as he teased me. He knew damn well I would never say no to what he could do to my body. When I didn't respond it must have been enough for him. He placed a kiss on my pussy, slowly, before diving in like a starving man. The air left my lungs in little gasps, soft moans, and groans as my orgasm built much too quickly. 

I whispered encouragements that droned on and became incoherent slurs. He licked and sucked my clit between his lips until my head flew back, my body stiffening. The release took me by surprise and sent tingles coursing through my body. 

Geo stood quickly, his pants dropping to the floor. My legs and arms embraced his body as he slid inside of me. My body stretched to accommodate his side and it hurt so good. He groaned, his mouth latching onto my neck as he pulled halfway out before diving back in. 

My low moans grew with every deep thrust. I met every one of them, our bodies colliding, skin slapping against skin. Geo's lips met mine and my orgasm started even before his finger found my clit. I came screaming his name. He immediately followed, groaning deep into my mouth. It set my pussy to fluttering again and we both moaned around the kiss. 

He lifted his head and I couldn't contain the smile that crossed my face. He moved my locs back tucking some that had come loose into my bun. 

"I like you, Anna." He whispered, "I like you a lot. I care and when you hurt, I hurt. It has always been like that for me. For some fucking reason I want to shield you from anything that could hurt you. Including myself. I didn't think I was good enough for you. That was all fine and dandy until I saw you flirting with someone else. It didn't matter then because I'll be damned if I watch you be with anyone but me." 

His words were raw and unfiltered. This was Geo putting it all out there. There was a vulnerability there that I had never seen before. He was opening up to me. I didn't know what the future had in store for me, but I knew one thing. Like Geo, I'd be damned if he was with anyone other than me.

"That goes both ways," I said.

One side of his mouth tilted up and he slowly started to move in and out of me again. He was hardening again.

"Always," he said, as he lifted me from the bar and brought me down onto his hardness. My lips parted as he ground his hips into mine. My fingers dug into his neck as he nipped my earlobe as I chanted his name.