Chapter 21

Thirty minutes. That's how long it took to win the race, switch ownership of the beauty I now owned, and get back on the road to Geo's house. The drive was agonizing as I endured nonstop foreplay not only on my body but my senses. With Lil Tjay 'Sex Sounds' to Toosie's "Love Cycle' playing low on the radio, Geo made sure I knew every detail of what he planned to do to me. He told me what it would feel like and how he wanted me to teach him what I liked. His hands were everywhere—the back of my neck, my thigh, my hips. 

At every red light, he took advantage of my momentary break in focus to kiss me. Each kiss was just a little too short but enough to fry my brain a little more. At the same time making my pussy spasm and clinch.  Fifteen minutes of torture for me and fun for him. 

When we got to his house there were no words as we climbed the stairs and as soon as the back door closed I realised I was out of patience. Bedrooms were overrated and I had never had sex in a kitchen. No time like the present. 

Without warning I leaned into him and pressed my lips against his, my hands cupped the back of his neck and made sure he understood what I wanted. He guided his tongue across the crease in my lips and I opened for him, moaning as he explored me. His hands explored me as if he wanted to memorize my body at my ass he gripped and drew me closer. The little dress didn't stand a chance as explored my body. 

I moaned as I felt him lift me onto a counter. For all I knew it could have been a chopping block. My eyes were closed so tight, absorbed in the sensations I was feeling. He pressed kisses from my lips, down to my throat. When I felt the air hit my back I knew there was no turning back. My bra followed. He got rid of the tiny panties, with a flick of his wrist and a tug they were gone. 

With one last lingering kiss, he stepped back. Confused I opened my eyes just in time to see him reach back with one hand and pull his shirts over his head. Two white tees and a wifebeater hit the floor. I watch his step back. Every muscle in his upper body was tight and sculpted as if he spent a lot of time in the gym. I looked up at him and gasped when I saw that he was looking at me as well. His eyes seemed to caress me as he looked his fill. 

My body heated as I Watched him watch me. I sat naked, waiting, the anticipation killing me as I watched him pull out a chair and take a seat. 

"What are you doing?" I asked alarmed because he better fucking finish what he started. 

"Enjoying the view," he said with a smirk. I almost growled he licked his lips, "and if you're going to be naked, I should too."

I raised an eyebrow as he slowly took off his Air Forces one at a time, as if they were precious followed by his socks. It was like a strip tease and as much as I enjoyed it he was just moving too damn slow. 

"You do now I have other shit to do tonight right?"

His smile wavered for just a second before he chuckled and said, "You ain't going nowhere tonight Anna. We crossed that invisible barrier back at the restaurant and it was confirmed the moment you got in my car."

I gulped and for the life of me, I couldn't think of a damn thing to say. Everything that came to mind sounded like bullshit, even to me. 

"You have no idea how long I have waited to have you. You taught me how to be patient and you didn't even know it." 

I gulped as he stood and slowly took off his belt. I held my breath as he quickly stepped between my legs. 

"Until you, I had never had to wait for anything in my life. That's how I knew." In the next second, he was kissing me, really kissing me. All his other kisses were gentle compared to this one. This one was rough and almost brutal. Like he was hungry and my lips were a succulent treat. One hand was in my locks, as he gripped them and tilted my head back. The other cupped my breast before pinching my nipple, ripping a moan from me. 

His lips left mine and he moved down my body. He took the abused nipple in his mouth, flicking and biting and just about driving me crazy. Each flick hit like a delicious electric shock. I nearly noticed him, spreading my knees. I slowly registered that he was lifting each leg and also placing it on the counter. I was open to him, totally exposed and I could care less. As long as he continued to do what he was doing. It all felt so good that I whimpered like a puppy when he moved his mouth from my tits. 

I gripped his head trying to keep him there. However, I surrendered my fight licked me from ass hole to clit. I realized I was a greedy bitch because now I didn't want him to stop this. It had also been too long since I'd let a man touch me and I wanted it all. I wanted to just this once lose control and indulge. 

I was so close when he pulled away again, only to lift me again, this time to put me on the small table. At some point, he must have taken off his jeans because he stood before me naked as the day he was born. Geo was the definition of sexy. He was long and thick and stiff. I licked my lips as gripped himself. He quickly put on a condom and gave himself one long stroke before he was on me again. 

He kissed my swollen lips and nudged forward with his hips. He touched all the right places, making me moan and gasp in turn. This was so much more than what I thought it would be. This was hot, all consuming lust that flowed through my brain. Melting away all thoughts that didn't involve Geo. It was a lust that had me wrapping my legs around his because if he waited any longer I might not make it. 

Geo obliged and pressed against my entrance. I moaned and swiveled my hips to get closer but he continued to enter me slowly, one inch at a time. I'm pretty sure I growled and he chuckled before he slammed forward, taking me by surprise. My pussy immediately clamped around him and flutters started deep in my belly. 

His thrusts were hard and sure one second and slow and grindy the next. His hands were everywhere, my back, my hips, my neck, and my breast. I was a moaning mess, willing to give him whatever he wanted if he stopped the ache that was steadily building. His lips were branding mine as he gave slow nipping kisses even as his hips moved at a fast rate. It was all so intoxicating. 

"You feel just like I knew you would Anna," Geo said against my ear lobe. "Somehow I knew you would be just like this." 

Suddenly his thumb was on my clit. Geo stroked back and forth, lighting my entire body on fire.  As if he knew Geo captured my chin, forcing me to look in his eyes as I came. It was the most intense orgasm of my life. With the aftershocks still on one hundred, Geo dropped into the chair, our bodies still connected. He held me tight as he stroked within me slow and deep. His grip tightened as he stiffened, groaned, and bit my shoulder, setting me off on another more powerful oragasm.