Chapter 17

I wasn't sure what he expected after that statement. Hell, I wasn't even sure what I wanted to say. All I knew was that my body liked what he said. My nipples tightened and I was going to have to change my panties as soon as I was out of here. His words along with the way his eyes ate up every inch of me had me on fire. With one simple bullshit statement. It was classic Geo, throw Anna off her square. Turn the anger to sexy and make her shut the fuck up.

He licked his lips and set the napkin over his food, reminding me of his kisses from earlier. And his promises. He leaned forward, his heavily inked arms on the table, inches from me. He took me by surprise and he knew it. 

"I'm starting to think that I have been going about this the wrong way." He began. "Maybe being nice and waiting for you to come to me has been a waste of your time and mine. I knew you needed time to get over whatever that nigga name is, but maybe I gave you too much time. I meant everything I said earlier. I want you like I want my next meal and I always get what I want. That nigga didn't appreciate you and he doesn't deserve even a corner of your mind."

"Stop." I hissed. I hated Christian. For what he had done to me. I hated him, but I still couldn't stand someone to talk bad about him. Especially when I was turned on. 

Geo chuckled and intertwined our fingers. At just the touch my body heated up another notch. "He's a goofy Anna. Whatever is occupying his time damned sho doesn't compare to you. You deserve so much more than even I can give you, but I promise to always keep it real and I will never leave you wondering where I stand."

As he played with my fingers I realized I was holding my breath. So when I spoke it was more of a sigh. "Where do you stand?" 

"Beside you," Geo said. "and inside you. If you let me."

My breath caught in my throat and I tried to pull my hand away. But he held it tight. This was getting to be too much. Somehow I had always known that given the chance Geo would strike and render me powerless. If anyone had the power to break down the walls I had built around myself it was him.

"Let go."

"Never."

My heart began to pound, and I tried to ignore it as I held his gaze. Seconds ticked by we started at one another. He was waiting for something and I wasn't sure what it was. I thought of my pistol and then I thought of D. Lastly I thought of never seeing Geo's fine ass again and let that idea float out the window. It dawned on me slowly cause my mind was obviously in the gutter. 

I placed my hand on his wrist, applied pressure, and pushed. It was a simple self-defense maneuver but he was prepared when I pushed he stood and pulled. I collided with his chest, my air leaving my lips in a puff. He managed to get both my hands behind my back in one of his. I struggled a little, using unnecessary energy. In seconds my breath became shallow and my chest rose and fell against his. 

My eyes were drawn to his lips as his body heat enveloped me and with some sick realization, I came to the conclusion that I really liked this position. It was like a fight for dominance and I needed to be dominated. Not on no fifty-shades level, but my body needed a man who could hold me and wasn't afraid to do that. 

When he slammed his lips down on mine I lost all thought of place and time. There was only him and me. One of his hands gripped the back of my neck, before sliding down to grasp my ass in the barely there dress. It was so different from our first kiss, yet it was exactly what I wanted. It was so much more than just a kiss, it was as if at this moment he owned me. I opened my lips wanting to feel his tongue on mine and he didn't hesitate. 

He dove in. He made love to my mouth wrenching a soul-deep moan from my body. He finally released my hands and I wasted no time in circling his neck, pressing my body against his. He groaned, his hands massaging my hips, my ass, my thighs. In the next second, I defied gravity as he lifted me onto the table. His hips met mine as I arched into him. I groaned he ground into me, it was just not enough.