Close friends

The next day we went out with Cameron to buy Mishka a collar, bed and the other attributes we had to have. Patrick did not come, Kat needed him for something. When me and my brother returned back home he went to meet up with Bianca. So I spent my day with Misha and my parents in the living room.
  At night we watched some movie about New Year's eve. My parents asked me what my plans were for tomorrows holiday and I told them I had no idea. Well not until my brother returned home and told me I will be with him. The host of the party was one of the most rich guys in school and his house had an inside pool, so guess who was going to spend the New Year's eve in a swimsuit.
  I was woken up by the barking of Mishka. We went downstairs, I gave her food and went to watch some morning cartoons on the TV. My brother joined me in a bit and we had our breakfast on the couch. Our parents were still sleeping so we were trying to be quiet. We were thinking what we could to today so the time could pass quickly. In the end we decided to go at the cinema and from there we would think of something else. Mum and dad joined us downstairs in an hour and we told them of our plan and if they wanted to join us. They decided to come for the cinema but after it they had to return home and prepare themselves for their party, at some friends.
  After the cinema, Cameron and I decided to go play billiard at the pool club that Patrick took me to. What I did not expect was to find him there playing with Kat. I don't know why but I felt a bit of jealousy in my stomach. I wonder if they are trying to get back together or just spending time like friends. I shoved the thoughts out of my mind before my brother could see something was bothering me.
Patrick was putting out his cigarette when he saw us approach to them. We all exchanged Hi's and smiles.
"You guys want to play with us?" Kat asked and looked at me and my brother.
"Sure, Emma will be with me." My brother quickly answered and looked at me. "What do you want for drink?"
"Nothing." I shook my head and took a stick.
We spoke about tonight's party and what we expected to happen. We joked and I must say I did enjoy my time a lot. When we were in team with each one we decided to leave. Kat wanted to see Misha so we all went back home together.
  Patrick and Cameron were at the living room watching something on the TV, while me and Kat were in my room talking and playing with Mishka.
"I never got the chance to tell you I am sorry to hear you and Daniel broke up." She said as she rubbed the belly of my pup.
"Owh..." I did not know what to say. I mean come on what do you say when someone says something like that to you? Thanks?
"You two did seem a lot happy together. I even wanted to be on your place for a while." She confessed. If only she knew I wished the exact same thing about her place.
"Trust me, it was nothing special. I am actually glad it was over, I mean... being with someone who pretends to be someone else just so he can get you in bed isn't something to dream of." I explained and she looked at me wide eyed.
"So you didn't sleep with him?" I shook my head in response and she looked back at Mishka. She then told me about her first time with Joey which shocked me, I mean come on she and Joey! She then told me about her and Patrick time and I must say I got jealous. But when she noticed that I wasn't comfortable with the subject she changed it.
  We talked about what we were planning on doing after high school, then about music and food. And in the end we felt closer as friends than before.
   She and Patrick left at nightfall. We decided to all get in one car and go together after dinner time. After we were done eating with Cameron, we went to our rooms. I looked for a whole swimsuit and found one colorful one, it is the chosen one! I got ready and went downstairs. I watched TV with Mishka in my lap while waiting for Patrick to come and pick us up.