The plan

The first month went by swiftly. I got asked a lot of times to do my "business" and be paid about it, but I refused each one. Because I thought that this way I will prove everyone that it was all a lie, sadly it did not work. The holy chick did not stop looking disapprovingly at me, nor her friends.
" Hi... Emma, am I right?" Joey said as he joined me on the way out of our English class.
"Yes. And no is the answer to your question." I told him annoyed.
" Wow there. I was just going to ask if you would like to sit with me at lunch... you know, get to know each other." His seductive voice was repulsing.
"Aww, and you expect me to say yes, I would love to?" I asked in a high pitch tone.
"Well... not like you have any other opportunity to clear you name." Was he joking?
"And how will you clean my name? At least what people talk about me are lies, sadly, I can't say the same for you." I was furious.
"Lies? Then what do you do with these boys? Serve them tea?" He's not giving up I guess... I sighed loudly to show him how annoyed I was from his presence.
"No. I eat them." When I said that he stopped which made me turn around since I was a step ahead of him. A smile played on my lips as I got close to him. " I kill boys. I eat them for breakfast and lunch, when I am thirsty I drink their blood." I could see he wasn't breathing while I was telling him that, which made it hard for me not to laugh in his face. "Didn't you say it was lunch time? I wouldn't stay around if I were you." I let out a chuckle giving him creeps, sadly, my brother broke the fun.
"Emma." He called me, waiting in the hall.
I turned around and walked to him not bothering to look behind.
"What did you speak with Joey?"
"Owh... I just teased him." I answered calmly.
Michael joined us in a minute and the three of us walked inside the dining hall.
I saw Joey whispering something to Maria, the Barbie girl.
"With what?" Cameron asked but before I could answer to him. The doll face got the attention to everybody in the hall.
"I hope for you sake, God has a sense of humor." Gosh wasn't she annoying?
"Oh, believe me. I have a seventeen years worth of anecdotal proof that He does." Cameron grabbed my wrist when I took a step forward to her.
"Emma, she is not worth your time." He whispered to me.
"I will wait for you at the table, I've lost appetite." I did as I said and waited for him and Michael to join me.
"So, Emma. I heard from your brother that you actually never dated anyone." Michael asked as they sat down in front of me.
"Well... he is right." He was right. I was somehow pushing boys away when they tried to reach me. I mean I've kissed guys before at parties. You know spin the bottle or just been tipsy but nothing more.
" Will you help us with something?" Cameron asked which surprised me. I gave them a question look.
"You see, your brother is head over heels for Bianca." Michael began.
"But she isn't allowed to date until her sister does... but she is... somehow like you. Not that you are bad." My brother quickly said when he saw my expression. "But you know... you are the "do not bother me" type."
"Aha. And how will I help you?"
"Well, you see, we made a deal with one guy which is the perfect for this job. We told Joey of our plan and he is in." I was so confused from what my brother said that I looked at Michael for help.
"Joey will pay Patrick , the man for the job, to get out with Kat , the sister of Bianca, on a date. That way Bianca will be allowed to date too." Michael explained to me. "And Patrick is having a bit of a hard time just talking to the girl, so we decided you will give him some hints how to get her attention."
"Had you thought about how the girl will feel when she finds out?" I could not believe my brother would come out with such a wicked plan.
"Please, Emma. I will do anything." My brother begged me.
"Anything?"
" Yes." Gosh he was desperate.
"Then don't do such a thing." I told him getting up, because I could feel he wasn't going to give up.
"Nooo, not that. Emma, please. I promise, if one day you need my help, whatever it will be, I will help you out."
"Grrr... Fine!"I grunted as I raised my hands in the air in defeat.